i need a new front bumper

so today my buddy backed into me and put his trailer hitch through my front bumper. so now i'm looking at getting either a steel offroad bumper or just an oem replacement bumper. does anyone know of anywhere where i could get a oem replacement but not at oem cost. my car is a 2001 pathy

so today my buddy backed into me and put his trailer hitch through my front bumper. so now i'm looking at getting either a steel offroad bumper or just an oem replacement bumper. does anyone know of anywhere where i could get a oem replacement but not at oem cost. my car is a 2001 pathy

i have a 2000 pathy that i'm about to put a wincher on. won't have any use for the OEM bumper.

it's this color:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/alexf20c/DSC04524.jpg

for an OEM bumper skin from nissan it's $250, so i don't know if it's worth it for you to buy my used bumper. it is in great condition, with two minor scuff marks from where the factory grille guard rubbed, but will have to be shipped ($$) to you and then repainted ($$$). it may end up costing just as much as a new one, with far more hassle.

another good place for a new bumper is a pick-a-part or salvage yard. lots of the salvage yards inventory their parts, so you can just call them to see if they have the part, instead of actually driving to the place. chances are the part will be damaged, but it's worth a shot to see what's available locally.

Edited by alexrex20

I can do $177 plus shipping.