Car has been getting keyed...

DJ Dank

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooo....some new developments. I haven't mentioned that my fiance has been followed to work by this douchbag. But this 60 year old is in for a surprise as she works at a car dealership and like me, the mechanics won't put up with it.

A warrant was issued for his arrest. I found this out on Friday. Apparently he has 11 listed addresses and the police have had a tough time finding him. He had a little league game today ::rollseyes:: and I was able to find his car and got the cops to pick his a$$ up. What a great sight, watching the cops handcuff him and haul him away.

Tomorrow, I go to the courthouse to find out the court date and see to it I get my $$$.

Damn!! stalking.. now that old man lost it. Good going getting him arrested in front of parents and kids. No one will trust his ass anymore...

Soooo....some new developments. I haven't mentioned that my fiance has been followed to work by this douchbag. But this 60 year old is in for a surprise as she works at a car dealership and like me, the mechanics won't put up with it.

A warrant was issued for his arrest. I found this out on Friday. Apparently he has 11 listed addresses and the police have had a tough time finding him. He had a little league game today ::rollseyes:: and I was able to find his car and got the cops to pick his a$$ up. What a great sight, watching the cops handcuff him and haul him away.

Tomorrow, I go to the courthouse to find out the court date and see to it I get my $$$.

Carma is real, he got what he deserved and you didn't have to sink to his level. Cudos to you :clap:

The saga isn't over.

I know from personal experience.

He'll get out of jail. and he'll be really pissed off.

Unfortunately, you may be correct. But hopefully either the tool bag goes elsewhere to vent his frustrations or they keep him in jail until he cools off.

It sounds like some one that's liable to get himself killed one day by thinking he's tough @!*% and doing something stupid and messing with some one that really can't control their anger.

hopefully he's behind bars getting his ass split by some 400 pound biker who smells like an overused outhouse on a sunny beach. perhaps the thought of returning to his lovefest (or loveFIST) may discourage him from repeat perfromances. If not, remember that you can dissolve a human body in sulfuric acid in only 2 days.

I had a VERY serious life threating problem that went on for months. He didn't key my car, but he stole a great deal of my things, threaten my life, assaulted me, and stalked me all over from work to the store, to the court house, even almost to home.

Finally the guy gets arrested for something not even related to me, but I had talked to the police soo many times agout him. He'd been arrested several times before I was unfortunate enough to meet him. I end up moving further away a second time, and started buying firearms. A few years go past, I forget about the scumbag. Then I got a message on my answering machine from him: "AARON, IS THAT YOU? YOU PIECE OF #$%! YOU'RE HIDING OUT IN LIVERMORE? I'M GOING TO FIND YOU!!!" *slam*

He will get out of jail, and no, he's not going to change. Infact he might be even more pissed off at you, and he might even try to cause harm to you.

Carma is real

Karma also...

He'll get out of jail. and he'll be really pissed off.

It is possible. Best consider it... Be prepared to 'defend' yourself.

I hate asshats like this, it's hard not justify wasting them after a certain level has been reached... Best O luck DJD, I'll help if I can.

B

Karma also...

It is possible. Best consider it... Be prepared to 'defend' yourself.

I hate asshats like this, it's hard not justify wasting them after a certain level has been reached... Best O luck DJD, I'll help if I can.

B

yea... 'defend yourself'

bust him in the back of the head with a baseball bat, tee off on his balls with a 3-iron several times, cut him up into little bloody pieces with a machette, cover the remains with gasoline and set fire to him. Then, just to make a point, piss on the ashes, pack the mess into a block and mail it to his significant other (probably the biker from prison)

I had a VERY serious life threating problem that went on for months. He didn't key my car, but he stole a great deal of my things, threaten my life, assaulted me, and stalked me all over from work to the store, to the court house, even almost to home.

Finally the guy gets arrested for something not even related to me, but I had talked to the police soo many times agout him. He'd been arrested several times before I was unfortunate enough to meet him. I end up moving further away a second time, and started buying firearms. A few years go past, I forget about the scumbag. Then I got a message on my answering machine from him: "AARON, IS THAT YOU? YOU PIECE OF #$%! YOU'RE HIDING OUT IN LIVERMORE? I'M GOING TO FIND YOU!!!" *slam*

He will get out of jail, and no, he's not going to change. Infact he might be even more pissed off at you, and he might even try to cause harm to you.

Woah that's intense. Why was he doing that?

There was this guy who harassed, abused, beat up, stole from, and god knows what else to my mom. Those months were friggin hell for us. He went to jail, after me and my brother ran to the neighbors and they called the police. After he got out, relatives of his promised us to let us know if he ever came near again.

He used to call and leave those kinds of messages as well....

I was like 8 at the time this happened.

Edited by redfinder

People like that are the kind I'd love to meet... it's why I train in martial arts, swordsmanship, and am trained in the use of most pistols.

A little paranoid? Maybe... but when it comes to my family, I WILL exercise my right to defend myself. First shot goes thru the kneecap... you keep trying to come after us, second shot goes thru the head.

Sadly, the use of excessive force can result in you going to prison even when defending your family. My grandfather found that out first hand... thankfully he was let off with a slap on the wrist after a couple hours at the local station explaining what happened... that was years ago, but the laws, to my knowledge, haven't been changed.

Otherwise, I would hit upper torso... threaten my family, deal with me. Sadly, america seems hellbent to remove the rights of citizens rather than those of criminals.

Sadly, the use of excessive force can result in you going to prison even when defending your family. My grandfather found that out first hand... thankfully he was let off with a slap on the wrist after a couple hours at the local station explaining what happened...

If that is all that happened, it was the cops just taking the time to formally investigate and decide that what he said was the truth and no laws had been broken. If you shoot someone, generally plan to have to go make a statement or get grilled about it. I don't argue that...

The thing about wounding is 3 fold:

1) They may then draw a gun and fire at you/your family. Boy, wouldn't you feel bad then?

2) If you wound them, don't be suprised to wind up an a civil suit which will cost you time, grief and $ even if you are aquitted. There is NO gaurentee what so ever that will happen !!!

3) If you kill them, they cannot (falsely) testify. The facts will have tospeak for him.

Ok, that said, I hope I never have to shoot anyone. I'm, about 1/2 way through life and so far so good.

BUT, if I am forced into the position of risking my life or those of loved ones, I'll do my best to make sure that assailant dies. No law suits, no stalking, no revenge. Just dead.

What I practice is the standard double tap. First is for the head, second is torso. If the first one misses (I'm pretty good at them) then I have probably wounded them. If they don't drop immediately, I'll see how long it takes me to get to the bottom of the magazine. Only exception is if there is more than one, then they will have to share or if I have my .357 wheel gun, then it's just torso shots.

Point is, shooting to wound is a losing propsition. Seriously.

B

That is a good point...

*shrugs* For the most part, if it came down to it, it'd be a .357 or a .45 round hitting em. Anywhere in the upper body and they're toast if I'm not mistaken.

I'm going to teach my fiance to use a little 6 shot .22 revolver since she's never used a gun... rather she knows how and never needs to than needs to and doesn't know how. And CQC is intense to the point of really screwing with you if you don't have any kind of training.

• 4 months later...

UPDATE:

I had my day in court today. He had prior court appearances with his lawyer a couple of months ago and still plead not guilty. Well today, he changed his plea to GUILTY for a lesser charge. His charge got dropped from a felony to misdemeanor and he has to pay full restitution. No jail time but he has a year of probation. Had to testify for the restitution part of it and gave the whole story of the incident. The old man was cringing in his seat, couldn't even look at me. It was quite the sight. He paid the restitution immediately so I should be getting a nice check really soon.

Thank god it's finally over! :)

He paid the restitution immediately so I should be getting a nice check really soon.

Thank god it's finally over!

Agreed!! At least you will be reimbursed... Sorry it was such a headache.

Now, you buy some touch up paint and new tires!! :D

B