Car has been getting keyed...

DJ Dank

Ya, they'll be waiting for you to retaliate now. Best to let it simmer.

I wonder what a lifted Pathfinder could do to a Civic... 1382.gif

It's not like you've got to worry about scratching your paint.

Use both trucks on the Honda "wishbone" and see who gets the biggest piece :aok:

Vandalism SUCKS :rant2:

:beer: DJ

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you do have a nice new shiny tow strap :tongue: but yea I woulda shown them the other truck when they were there even if they couldn't do anything about it so it was in the report and then if anything esle were to happen at your new residence they're automatically a suspect...get you some cheap security camera's and start videoing that crap if it happens again

but I"ve seen that people who retaliate usually get the worst punishment b/c they have no reason to do it to you but it's pretty obvious they did but you have all the reasons in the world to do something to them..it sucks

Kudos to you for the catch and the self composure. I'd probably be taking a ride with the boys in blue.

Once you get yours (payment), here's a simple revenge that doesn't cause any damage to come back on you, but its worth a laugh. Pick up a simple valve stem tool, you can get one for a couple bucks max.

tool

valve cap tool

Remove all 4 stems so the tires are flat and he can't fill them back up. He'll be out there with a tire pump or a compressor cussing up a storm. You could even leave them sitting on his hood, ready to reinstall. I'd just about guarantee he doesn't have the tool on hand to replace the stems. Its simple and quick, no damage is done, but its a PITA for him to figure out and go buy one.

^^ good call

One time, my family used to live in an apartment complex with a hater manager... My father parked his truck briefly in the managers spot, and returned to find that all the air was let out of all 4 tires... he could even see the manager watching out the window to see what he would do... my father opens the back of the truck up, pulls out his air compressor, and was outta there in under 5 minutes....

Kudos to you for the catch and the self composure. I'd probably be taking a ride with the boys in blue.

Once you get yours (payment), here's a simple revenge that doesn't cause any damage to come back on you, but its worth a laugh. Pick up a simple valve stem tool, you can get one for a couple bucks max.

tool

valve cap tool

Remove all 4 stems so the tires are flat and he can't fill them back up. He'll be out there with a tire pump or a compressor cussing up a storm. You could even leave them sitting on his hood, ready to reinstall. I'd just about guarantee he doesn't have the tool on hand to replace the stems. Its simple and quick, no damage is done, but its a PITA for him to figure out and go buy one.

Thats a good one. even if he had the tool you have to pull the tires and debead the outside edge to shove the new stem in . Good thinkin! :FartExplode-vi:

Heres something i saw while i was working for my uncle in his transmission shop. We had a few fleet accounts and well construction workers are always messing with each other . This van came in leaking trans fluid every where. I put it on the lift and found 5 or so pennies duct taped to the drive shaft. The vibrations caused by this had busted the bell housing and broke the right side off of the engine block that the tranny bolted to. My uncle said theyd probably end up with some rear pinion problems as well. I am sure this would have some effect on cv shafts also. No harm in trying. Well no harm to you anyways. So 5 pennies = new engine block, tranny case , pinion bearing And @!*%loads of labor!

jealous tossers i tell you. My mate had an s13 silvia that was done up. worth about 20 - 30k and the same thing people get jealous and use their keys to their @!*%ty lil honda citys to do damage to decent vehicles.

Summer is coming... a syringe and a bottle of skunk scent from the local sporting goods dept are great fun in summertime. Easy to load keyhole (door etc) or inject through rubber door seal. If you squirt it in , it could stain and be obvious but in through the keyhole will just seep into the interior. Better yet, if you know where the air intake is.... a quick shot in there will give a nice surprise when the fan is turned on.

deer urine also works but is not nearly as memorable.

the best way is not to do anything, just visit your other neighbors once in a while. make sure he sees you around the area, put your best smirk on, when he sees you. but do not do anything. mess with his mind man. i bet he will have to watch his back constantly, he'll be paranoid as hell.

tool

valve cap tool

Haha I thought I was the only person who did that...my neighbor is going to find his dodge Ram like that one morning...theres about 4 families with kids that play in the street all the time and our dog is usually in the yard when we are and he tears down our street going about 50 or so and blows through stop signs without even slowing down...he's going to kill someone and my coworker was over here and his kids were close to the road and as he rode by he revved the engine up...so he's going to wake up one AM with 4 flatties...

it does make a good hissing noise and can whisle so be careful in not getting caught

Heh you could always try the old freezing faeces and then grating it allover the interior of the car or somewhere where its gunna stink to high heaven :P The valve removal idea is good too, if you don't get into doing icky stuff liek that lol

Haha I thought I was the only person who did that...my neighbor is going to find his dodge Ram like that one morning...theres about 4 families with kids that play in the street all the time and our dog is usually in the yard when we are and he tears down our street going about 50 or so and blows through stop signs without even slowing down...he's going to kill someone and my coworker was over here and his kids were close to the road and as he rode by he revved the engine up...so he's going to wake up one AM with 4 flatties...

it does make a good hissing noise and can whisle so be careful in not getting caught

nope its quite, specially if you put the cap back on

when I worked at the JY it was pretty loud from what I recall well loud enough to call attention to yourself if someone had their windows open and no TV or anything on...

Stealth, grasshoppa... you can drown out certain sounds with a handy rag or other such item. ;)

I say... do some good ole' TPing.... be the bigger man... dont mess up his car, but give him a hell of a mess to clean up!

I guess thats the highschooler in me... although... i do hate when people mess with my pathy...

I used to have to park by the "Smoker Pit" and after school there would be kids sitting on my roof smoking, or slappin around my cb antenna they unscrewed! I had cigarette butts all over the place, it wasn't enough they would sit on my car, and jack with my antenna, but they felt it necessary to stick butts in my hood vents, and through my sunroof... i was pissed!!

I also had a ton of scratches on the sides from them leaning on it with their damn belts, and goth chains rubbin up against it.... I got in the faces of a couple of the little freshmen who i always caught. Its funny how easily freshman become scared...

They don't touch my pathy anymore :)

A coworker of mine was pissed at our boss and spraypainted her headlights black. She lives in a rural area with no street lights. She had to pull over and scrape it off with a screwdriver. About a week later he put superglue in all her doorlocks, and her gastank lid. He eventually quit and she still does'nt know who did it.

A chunk of foam, pillow or upholstery filling, rag, potato, etc. up the tailpipe is another quick, fairly harmless, but quite irritating bit.

May I suggest a fish? If not up the tailpipe, then strategically located elsewhere stuffed into anywhere you can find on the car's body (behind a bumper, underneath, etc.), allowing it only to be found after a couple days to allow for aging. This is particularly good for the upcoming WARM summer season...

Damn James, that sucks the big one. just push a shotgun shell wayyyy up into his exhaust with a stick or other long implement. He'll just drive around like normal and once it heats up inside the muffler *BANG* bye bye muffler. But be sure to use small shot, don't want to kill the SOB............well, maybe you do.

• 2 weeks later...

WTF is wrong with people... 10 extra feet warrants property damage :stickwack:

Give it plenty of time to cool down and be all but forgotten... you know what they say about revenge :togo:

• 2 weeks later...

Soooo....some new developments. I haven't mentioned that my fiance has been followed to work by this douchbag. But this 60 year old is in for a surprise as she works at a car dealership and like me, the mechanics won't put up with it.

A warrant was issued for his arrest. I found this out on Friday. Apparently he has 11 listed addresses and the police have had a tough time finding him. He had a little league game today ::rollseyes:: and I was able to find his car and got the cops to pick his a$$ up. What a great sight, watching the cops handcuff him and haul him away.

Tomorrow, I go to the courthouse to find out the court date and see to it I get my $$$.

• 2 months later...
Soooo....some new developments. I haven't mentioned that my fiance has been followed to work by this douchbag. But this 60 year old is in for a surprise as she works at a car dealership and like me, the mechanics won't put up with it.

A warrant was issued for his arrest. I found this out on Friday. Apparently he has 11 listed addresses and the police have had a tough time finding him. He had a little league game today ::rollseyes:: and I was able to find his car and got the cops to pick his a$$ up. What a great sight, watching the cops handcuff him and haul him away.

Tomorrow, I go to the courthouse to find out the court date and see to it I get my $$$.

Was there an update that I missed since this was posted?

I don't know how I missed this, but WOW. I'm glad to hear you got him back legally. You're a bigger man than me. If I ever caught someone vandalizing or breaking into my rig; I hate to think of what I'd do. I'd most likely be the one in cuffs when the smoke cleared.