Hillz n Hollarz Run May 17th

tucdatruck

The NOAS KY folks are at it again. We're planning a small weekend run to Hillz n Hollarz in Lockport, KY (just outside of louisville). We're planning to go on the weekend of the 17th. I know I'm planning on camping, maybe others as well if you're interested. Post up if you're interested.

damn it.. another date i can't do.. grrr.. P...

are you sure the place is open? they have had some issues with the county.

Yeah, it's open. One of our guys talks with the owner frequently. Plus I believe the website says it's open.

HillzNHollarz

Yeah, it's open. One of our guys talks with the owner frequently. Plus I believe the website says it's open.

HillzNHollarz

cool,

i said that because he's always been behind times on the site.. adn kind of uncommunicative as of late.. heck, the site always said it was open even when it wasn't.. you had to read the letters he had on there to see what was going on but on top it said the hours and that it was open.. lol isyn

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I just got back home from the run. I had a blast. It was nice to meet you in person Ryan. To those who missed out, there's Coal Creek on the first weekend of June. As soon as someone posts up some pictures on NOAS(I forgot my camera), I'll post some over here as well.

Here are the pictures:

NOAS May 17th Run.

Looks like those of us who are too broke to go to Coal Creek are planning a run to HillznHollarz again on the 7th. All of the details aren't totally ironed out yet, but for those of you who are interested post up and show some interest.