Any Pathy south of Rio Grande?

janolopsen

• 1 month later...
C´mon Pathy lovers...!!!!! anyone from south of Rio Grande?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clickdalink:

I'm from Viña del Mar, Chile

post-4199-1212551528_thumb.jpg

yeah, there should be a few more. the closest to you, at least one in Brasil.

and a lot of Argies now WAVEY

following TANOBALDI´s/DALERACING May´s TOTM voting frenzy!!!!!! :tonguefinger: :tonguefinger: :tonguefinger:

• 1 month later...

Hey, I'm in Costa Rica. Pathfinders and Terranos are both very common down here. Pathfinders don't hold their resale value as well as the 4Runners, so they are a good value. A nice 95 with low kilometers goes for approx $7k.

I have a 1990 Pathfinder here in CR with 150,000 miles on it, and a 2001 QX4 up in Washington. I love these trucks!

Edited by sanjiman

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Hey, I'm in Costa Rica. Pathfinders and Terranos are both very common down here. Pathfinders don't hold their resale value as well as the 4Runners, so they are a good value. A nice 95 with low kilometers goes for approx $7k.

I have a 1990 Pathfinder here in CR with 150,000 miles on it, and a 2001 QX4 up in Washington. I love these trucks!

Yep, here in Brazil a 95 costs about $9k (GAS) to $13k (DIESEL)... just because the US$ raised (US$ 1.00 = R$ 2.15), but one or two months ago it would be $12k to $17k (US$ 1.00 = R$ 1.65)... :blink: