WHEELIN at Frank Raines

Slick

Sat has been requested off. When you say jack in the box in patterson, did you mean the jack in the box before the 5 mile lonely away from civilization road to frank raines?

:laugh: yeah, that's the one he means lmao........ or the gas station lol

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. Well I got lost before and dont want to do it again. Can someone send me google maps link to this "jack in the box" from sunnyvale?

just take the sperry ave exit, turn LEFT towards the town.... you'll see the gas stations and the J in the B .. they'll be on the LHS... i think it's the first traffic light, turn left.

I'm down to go for sure.. probably gonna want to meet at your house slick since it's on the way. I have a CB and want to use it since I never have used it :O.. but I have 4 FRS radios I can bring too.

I'm down to go for sure.. probably gonna want to meet at your house slick since it's on the way. I have a CB and want to use it since I never have used it :O.. but I have 4 FRS radios I can bring too.

Always bring you cb with you when wheeling. FRS is useless in an emergency. Cb you can at least get out on an emergency channel.

Next week I am going to put together a Prewheeling Checklist. (What a great Idea for a new thread I think I will create one)

Mark

i have a gap in my dash waiting for a CB, but i have about $1200 worth of other work to do on the old fart first *sigh* a womans work is never done :rolleyes:

well then, yer cookin yer own. i do scrambled and sunny side up...... now, put a BBQ in front of me, hand me ANY kind of meat/chicken that can be cooked, and i will blow yer mind!

When you coming to Texas Slick?

nice one sean.

ok, so it's set........ SATURDAY THE 10TH FRANK RAINES.

please let me know who will be meeting at my house (so I know how many eggs to buy lol!)

i figure 8:00am at my hacienda....... 9:00-9:30am in Patterson? or is that too early for long distance travellers?

who all wants to stay down here on the Friday night so they don't have to get up at 3am to drive?

and i am more than likely going to take the friday off.... especially if i can't get a free exchange on the starter, then i have to buy a new one pay day (Thurs) :FartExplode-vi:

Edited by Slick

I haven't woken up for breakfast for a year. And even though its 20 mins out of my way, I think I'ma come to slicks house for breakfast. Something different for once. I might be bring someone with me tho, I dont know her final decisions. I'll find out soon. Slick, could you send me your address?

I haven't woken up for breakfast for a year. And even though its 20 mins out of my way, I think I'ma come to slicks house for breakfast. Something different for once. I might be bring someone with me tho, I dont know her final decisions. I'll find out soon. Slick, could you send me your address?

no problem! pm sent. before you let mapquest take you to BFE, let me know whether you are comin 205 or I-5 and i will give you directions :beer:

*edit* *makes b'fast shopping list*

sausage

eggs

bread

milk

juice

bacon

Edited by Slick

nice one sean.

ok, so it's set........ SATURDAY THE 10TH FRANK RAINES.

please let me know who will be meeting at my house (so I know how many eggs to buy lol!)

i figure 8:00am at my hacienda....... 9:00-9:30am in Patterson? or is that too early for long distance travellers?

who all wants to stay down here on the Friday night so they don't have to get up at 3am to drive?

and i am more than likely going to take the friday off.... especially if i can't get a free exchange on the starter, then i have to buy a new one pay day (Thurs) :FartExplode-vi:

i think i'll just meet up at Jax and eat on the road to save time/ sleep in more :tongue:

Patterson is less than 2 hours away for me too

Have fun guys. I wish I can go since I haven't been to Frank Raines and see if my stock Pathy is capable or I can always leave it nad ride w/ Mark and Enjoi just like last time.

Have fun guys. I wish I can go since I haven't been to Frank Raines and see if my stock Pathy is capable or I can always leave it nad ride w/ Mark and Enjoi just like last time.

WHY can't you go??????? you can ride with ANY of us. and your stock pathy will make all of where i'm going to take the x terra........ C'MON!!!!!!

Your always welcome to ride with us if you are just the slightest bit worried about your truck. I think you will do just fine.

You went up the stairs at Holister with that big bad boy. Quite effortlessly to boot.

I was too scared to do the stairs the first time I went to Holister. Don't know why But I was. And you did it in your stock luxury Pathfinder :)

Mark

Edited by msavides

nice! sounds like it's going to be awesome.. seems like there are some norcal pathfinder peeps that have been itching to offroad eh? hehe.

I think my brother will be coming in my truck too.. that is if he drives to davis to meet me or something.

Your always welcome to ride with us if you are just the slightest bit worried about your truck. I think you will do just fine.

You went up the stairs at Holister with that big bad boy. Quite effortlessly to boot.

I was too scared to do the stairs the first time I went to Holister. Don't know why But I was. And you did it in your stock luxury Pathfinder :)

Mark

I really want to go but I have to attend my daughter's soccer game. It's just the beginning of offroad season..so there are still plenty of chances..next time.

Rick

Do You guys have any objections to a couple of Fords tagging along?

I mentioned our trip on a local Forum and a couple of guys are interested in going.

I know they are not Nissans But I won't hold it against them.

Mark