Aussies with Pathfinders

Michael70

Hi Guys,

Love Pathfinders and located in Melbourne.

Looking to converse with other Aussies on this site about this much underrated 4WD.

Message me or leave something on this forum so we can get the conversation started.

Thanks guys,

Michael.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi Guys,

Love Pathfinders and located in Melbourne.

Looking to converse with other Aussies on this site about this much underrated 4WD.

Message me or leave something on this forum so we can get the conversation started.

Thanks guys,

Michael.

Hey Michael - i'm from Melbourne. I have a TD terrano. Do you head out much? I'm searching for a manual box and looking at options like an RB30 etc. Need to get the measuring tape out to see what would actually fit tho....

im from qld brissy andyone else out there i dont wanna be alone haha

pathfinders rock its just something about the shape thqat catches my eye im on me 2nd one and only been driving for a year went from a z24 pathy to a v6 88 terrano nd dont wanna part with it

I'm from Mt. Eliza in Vic and this is where 'Paddy' resides... at the moment though i'm living in Cambridge, UK. which is a bugger as it mean's i'm too far away to drive it! :(

1214767268.jpg

1214767306.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, I have an R50 STv6 pathfinder and i'm in the south east of south australia. We are so unlucky here, we don't have anywhere near the same amount of aftermarket parts available that the american guys have ey?... Cheers anyways. Brett.

Edited by fatty

I am Infamous DuckMan. I am situated in Melbourne Metro region. I run a 1994 Pathfinder with the VG30E Engine. I have a dual fuel conversion, an aftermarket stereo, UHF CB & a few Driving lights on my Bumper. Many more sweet mods to come, I'll keep y'all posted.

--DuckMan.

Edited by InfamousDuckMan

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...