Trails in New Hampshire

91PathSE

There are a bunch in brookline, milford and mason but none of them are really marked.. They are really just old quarry/logging trails so just look around on old side-roads and you'll find some. BTW, power line trails are all over the place here, there hard (very large rocks) but fun!

99% of the time, power line trails are illegal to wheel on unless you have written permission from the company that manages the land. If you don't already have one pick up a NH Delorme atlas and start there. Look for little dotted lines marked 4wd or jeep trail.

Thanks guy's...I've been riding though a couple quarries and logging trails(even with the snow)...I actually got stopped on the powerlines already and got away with a warning(thank god)... But I'll just keep looking around and see what I can find.

Yeah, another thing I found out this weekend is that logging roads are considered class 6 roads, and are completely legal to drive on without any type of permission. Just thought I would share that, lol

Yeah, another thing I found out this weekend is that logging roads are considered class 6 roads, and are completely legal to drive on without any type of permission. Just thought I would share that, lol

Well thats good because those are typically the best ones around.