interiors?

cuddey4x4

I am in the process of redoing my interior of my 92 pathfinder. I was seeing if anybody on here had a few pics of there custom work. I was thinking of a roll on bedliner on the floor board, suspension seats, refinishing the all the plastics including the door panel and dash and no headliner? any sugestions on something like this or a few pics of what you guys have done to go custom would be appreciated! :crossedwires:

besides the phone holder, cup holder, and cookie-tray flooring, I redid mine in a fine layer of mud and dirt... expecially around the passenger side window

• Like 1

I redid mine in a fine layer of mud and dirt... expecially around the passenger side window

You did mine too, driver's side. :D

does nobody have any pictures?

what my plans are.. tearding out, putting in bedliner for th e carpet.. then putting in seat covers and painting over the dash.. then for the doors im gonna put up aluminum raod signs or some chit

I removed the carpet from the trunk and added sheet metal (aluminum, I think) to cover the back seats. Bed-liner to follow.

IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

This little truck stop wheel knob has done wonders for getting in and out of parking spaces!

IMG_0999.jpg

I installed this guy after an episode with a bad battery.

IMG_1003.jpg

That's it so far, but I plan to remove all the carpet and "rhino" line the floors, cover the places where the kids put their feet with more sheet metal (glove box, backs of front seats), add a CB and scanner, then install a few more gauges.

I still trying to figure out how I'm going to mount the shotguns too.

I've done a little work, mostly got rid of the rear carpet and put in bed liner and a battery box, got some custom panels up front.

DSCN1688.jpg

Oh! That's cool! How did you cover the spare tire dent in the floor? Is that plate welded or bolted? Did you have to cut at all?

haha Yessir...my cousin had EFFEd up the seperater (sanded it with like 60 grit) so I tried to buff it down and texture it and it didnt work so I had that left over from the 87 and covered it with that...

I should have mentioned that in that 1st pic you can notice that the caro light is dropped down...thats a custom built speaker box with 4 3-1/2" speakers and there were tweeters added up on the A pillars

hey guys thanks for the pics i kind of have an idea of what im going to do! has anybody ever heard of spray on rubber? i was wondering if this would melt and does it look good?

There's spray on bed liner and there's spray on undercoating. I don't know that there is much difference, but I'd stick with the bed liner stuff for durability.

Check Wal-Mart or the parts house. They go for about $8 a can here. I figure it'll take 2-3 cans to do the trunk, lots more to do the whole interior (instructions say 6-8 cans to do the bed of a full-size Chevy pick-up)

You can also buy it by the pail and roll it on. That's about $50 per gallon, from what I've seen, which is cheaper in the long-run.

dont use the spray undercoat...it stays gummy and would be bad for the insides...I have used the dupicolor or whatever brand walmart sells roll on bedliner...its great stuff b/c I gave it some duribility tests B4 Ipulled the body off the frame of my 64 scout and the stuff is awesome as long as your surface prep is good...that means knock the paint all the way back at least to the primer and get all of the "smoothness" out of it...other than that roll like 3 or 4 coats on and its good...if you end up using a primer make sure its compatible with the paint or it will just peel right off

I think this stuff was like $35 a can from wally world

I think this stuff was like $35 a can from wally world

Wow, really? The gallon can I priced the other day was $50 and change! The spray was 7.50 for the cheap stuff and 9+ for the 3M.

I gonna have to look again. If I'd seen any for $35 I'd've bought it right then and there!

I removed the carpet from the trunk and added sheet metal (aluminum, I think) to cover the back seats. Bed-liner to follow.

IMG_0997.jpg

I've got no rear carpet at the moment and plan to do the same as you with the Alloy :aok:

My front

e8a0f76a8b973f878631c40a3d0f966f0_large.jpg

Don't Alloy the floor if you'll be doing BIG mileage :D A bit uncomfortable on a long drive :lol:

137a46128dd7a2a718ec41cbf479cba90_large.jpg