hi from texas!

cuddey4x4

I havent yet. I just got my Pathfinder and its got a few issues to deal with as well as needing off road tires. The lca bushings are gone and the front sits very low. Once I at least get the front end taken care of, I will start with some light wheelin until the lift and tires come.

I have seen alot of quads and motorcycles off of 360, but not any trucks. Do you know if there are trails for anything other than ATV's?

Edited by trtturbo

I havent yet. I just got my Pathfinder and its got a few issues to deal with as well as needing off road tires. The lca bushings are gone and the front sits very low. Once I at least get the front end taken care of, I will start with some light wheelin until the lift and tires come.

I have seen alot of quads and motorcycles off of 360, but not any trucks. Do you know if there are trails for anything other than ATV's?

My Pathfinder (mostly stock) will fit, but there's a few places there where my truck can get *down* a hill, but it can't get back up.

Edited by GhostPath

i had a jeep and a bronco i took out there and i found plenty of wheelin fun! i got my 35's from a place in burleson 50$ a tire all brand new. they have tires galore down there that are brand new! the kicker is you have to find a matching set! they sell any tire any size for 50$ if you just take it or 60$ if you want them to mount and balance for you! I found a 46" bogger that still had the tags on it he took 50$ for it! they have atv, motorcycle, trailer, tractor all sorts of tires out there but again you have to find the set or just use as spare!

He said its in Burleson, which is about 10 min. south of Fort Worth on I-35. Although, for prices like that, its worth a little bit of a drive. If he posts the name or number, I'll check it our asap.

it used to be called able tire but they moved down i-35 a bit more and changed their number! i went there two weeks ago but forgot to pick up there number. if you are going south on I-35 exit bethesda rd. Stay on the right access road and it will be about 1/2 a mile down on your right. i promise its there and the prices are like this

let me know how it goes and if you find anything there. Like i said the kicker is to find a whole set! but i had luck with it hopefully you will too! there are a couple of places down bethesda road the one i am talking about has many white trailers with tires and a yard full of tires as well not for sure what the place is called but hopefully you find it! if you do find it try to get the number for the rest of us!

sorry they didnt have what you were looking for but did you think it was worth your time? He had told me it was 50 a tire which that was for brand new 35's. or 60 a tire mounted and ballanced!

I hope I was in the right place. He quoted me $135 ea for 31x9.5s new. It was 2 mexican guys and they had 4 or 5 trucks and a trailer or two with tires in them. I may try again next week when he said he would have more in.