PIAA Wipers and Blades

Alkorahil

So I saw that PIAA now has wipers and blades out there. I read though the literature/propaganda and am wondering if anyone ahs used them on their Pathy and what they thought...

I picked up the Bosch all in one wiper blades from autozone, cleans the salt off my windshield even if I run out of fluid.

removes ice well also, never really bought descent ones before (now to much sun gets in from such a clean windshield!-)

I had the PIAA super silicon. I am using rain-x ones now. Don't like them. I did like the PIAAs a lot. They stayed soft for a freakin long time while still giving a good wipe.

The PIAA's are the best if you fork over the dough for them, if not I would go with the Bosch...had them for a year and a half on my mercedes with no problems, had the rain-x latitudes on my accord and after 10 months they started to streak, and some no name dealer wipers on the pathfinder that lasted a month.

Anyone have any reccomendations for good rear wipers?

I always buy the Trico winter blades, usually last about 1 year on a pair. I almost bought Bosch Icons last time, but had never heard if they were good, or just a gimick. I won't buy standard blade frames, they ice up here and are worthless.

• 1 year later...

i just use the Rain-X wipers. they work great in the rain - we don't have salt/snow here - and last forever. i've also tried those expensive Michelins and they didn't withstand the Houston heat very well. they didn't even last a year.