Replacing factory foglights

93xe

My fogs on my '97 are shot. Lenses have chips and cracks, screws on the back are completely rusted out, etc etc. Has anyone replaced their factory fogs with something similar that fits in the same location?? I have a set of PIAA h3 ion yellow bulbs i plan on throwing in whatever i get, so i really only need a good casing/lense combo.

I checked around and factory replacements are going for around $50 a piece on ebay, id rather put the money into a good aftermarket set.

Anybody have pics of a replacement on their pathy?? Thanks

Edited by 93xe

I have a pair of the PIAA 210's sitting in my garage waiting to replace my factory fogs. They are a bit on the expensive side but they are much, much better than factory. If you are looking for a cheaper option, check out the Hella 550's. They are bigger than the stock ones, but the put out a lot more. If you are just looking for a replacement, check out the KC 26 series. All three will fit in the stock location.

Tomorrows task for me is to cut off the piece of fender right below the stock fog lights so I can fit the freebies I got from my Grampa. If they don't give me the space I'll damn well make it...:)

are you sure the 550's will fit? they looked too big when i saw them. any one done it/have pics?

Yep, although they are a good deal longer than the stockies, they are short enough to fit in the same place.