Bumpers

helihog

Havent heard any news of new bumpers. There was talk of TJM mas producing more R50 bumpers but there was not enough people willing to commit. I think it was TJM? Anyway look at ARB, or KMA they make bumpers for R50's. Or atleast front ones. YOu might have to have a rear bumper made not sure.

TJM is a no go.... they're done with the R50.

As zonian mentioned, ARB & KMA make front bumpers for the R50. Rear ones are custom.

I was told recently by TJM that all the older model production has been discontinued. Apparently I purchased the last aluminum T-15 for the R50. I also purchased a T-15 steel for my xterra as that model has been discontinued also. So if you have an older 4runner or ?????? get your TJM bumpers now before their stock is gone.

You may be interested in East Coast Bullbars @ www.ecb.com.au but the shipping quote I recieved was as much as the bumper. If not have the patience and get one custom made.

Some aftermarket parts suppliers still show the T15 available....You might want to do a search for TJM bumpers for your year...I did it for my 1997 and found Tellico4x4.com shows them in stock for 1996-1999 Pathfinders Part #A1510A

North Shore Off Road in North Vancouver had been advertising a Pathfinder bumper a while back, may be worth giving them a call.

North Shore Off-Road

Phone: (604) 988-7677 Fax: (604) 988-3366 Toll Free: 1-866-507-5674

Email: info@nsor.com

1440 Columbia St.

North Vancouver, B.C.

V7J 1A2

Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM

Saturday: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM

Some aftermarket parts suppliers still show the T15 available....You might want to do a search for TJM bumpers for your year...I did it for my 1997 and found Tellico4x4.com shows them in stock for 1996-1999 Pathfinders Part #A1510A

I was told by TJM (they could be full of B.S.) is that no one "stocks" TJM bumpers they all get drop shipped to the end user from the south (Georgia I think). However due to the discontinuing of the older model product. AC 4X4 parts has stocked up on some. But no R50's. If you find one you need to play the lottery that day too. Good luck with your bumper search. let us know what you decide to go with.

Hurry up Kennesaw with the rear bumpers :bounce:

I need bumpers now! anyone have headway. There was lots of talk on new one being built, what has come of that. I would like to get front and back, preferably from a supplier in Canada, will consider getting them in US.

Anyone!!!!

I got my front bumper from Kennesaw Mountain Accessories (KMA). They were the only one that had it in stock, so they said as it still took 4-5 weeks to get it. Nice bumper though with a lot of options for winch, lights, recovery points etc.