NPORA Truck of the Year 2007

94extreme

Congrats! No little picture frame for the TOTY?

Bitter loser wont create one... :skull:

hehhee... I just havent gotten around to it... I have to photoshop my truck out of the frame and all.

Thank you to everyone!

Yes, I have a rear ARB air locker.

Well my father and I are trying to make a decision of what to do with the truck, sell it like it is o put about $4000 more on the truck and do the SAS and transfer gears, bigger tires, 35's or 36's, 5.13 gears.

I have gone places with this truck were I am not supposed to be, when everybody has V6's or V8's and bigger tires, and fully locked.

I have maked it surprisly very well, but its not easy, the last trip was very hard for IFS, small tires and with the 4.88 gears.

Here in Panama rains a lot and mud is deep and thick, so you need to be ready for that kind of stuff and I wanna go to a lot of places I havent go, so if I wanna keep wheeling I better do it, or sell the truck, thats the problem.

Lets see what I do, I still dont know.

Thanks again to everyone!

When did you live there Hackler? LIke what years. I was born and raised there until I was 15. I remember galita island. we went to Taboga island alot too. Do you remember what base you lived on? I lived in Diablo right across from Albrook.

That would be awesome Giancarlo. I cant remember the exact number but I will find out. I know it was on Diablo street. in There was a red light where you could either turn left to go to albrook or right and you went right, up a hill and there was a 24 hr store, post office etc you would turn right again like you were going to the store, but go past it then down a steep hill that winded a bit. Once you got to the bottom of the hill it was like the 3rd or 4th brick cottage on the right. I will get an address though.