MUUUUUUUDDDDD! WHEEEEEELLING! 01-12-08

msavides

Ok. I deleted my other 2 failed attempt at organizing a wheeling trip.

This time we have to get something going, What are we a bunch of Grandma Greocery getting urban wheeling fools. Come on we have to get out there and wheel. I am not going to take any excuses. We need to do some slop sliding mud slinging. I don't care where Hollister, Frank raines, etc. I don't care. Forcast shows rain all weekend and all next week and sun shining on Saturday the 12th. We need to get out there 1-12-08 and do some wheeling!! Who's in? Come on!!! LETS DO SOME WHEELING!!!!!

Mark

i need to change that injector n i'm in....... now....... to find the TIME......

Well Get on It!! We Need to Go Wheeling. You really should do it and then drive him for a week or so to make sure everything is ok.

Mark

Well Get on It!! We Need to Go Wheeling. You really should do it and then drive him for a week or so to make sure everything is ok.

Mark

yeah, i know. i was so excited the other day when he ran great. :FartExplode-vi: i am tryin to wrangle in some time.... not goin so well lol

i'm goin to that winter fun fest deal in grass valley.even though i never registered. haha.i'm sure i can blend in somewhere.

anyone else up for meeting there?

i'm leaving saturday afternoon and wheelin on sunday since i work saturday morning.

i'm goin to that winter fun fest deal in grass valley.even though i never registered. haha.i'm sure i can blend in somewhere.

anyone else up for meeting there?

i'm leaving saturday afternoon and wheelin on sunday since i work saturday morning.

Is that still going to happen with all that snow that got dumped from the last storm. How can you wheel in 4 feet of snow? Or do they plow it for this event?

Mark

Is that still going to happen with all that snow that got dumped from the last storm. How can you wheel in 4 feet of snow? Or do they plow it for this event?

Mark

the guy told me they run the designated runs the day before the vent, clear anything that needs to be cleared. other than that.. yup, wheelin in da snowwwwwwwwwww :bounce:

Alright punk's. Here's my status. Work has once AGAIN found a way to shaft me. For the past 2 months I had weekends off. But now they slammed me with sat AND sunday work.... so as you can tell I can not go mudding on sat. But I may be heading to Hollister on friday for some mudding. All are welcome to join.

Alright punk's. Here's my status. Work has once AGAIN found a way to shaft me. For the past 2 months I had weekends off. But now they slammed me with sat AND sunday work.... so as you can tell I can not go mudding on sat. But I may be heading to Hollister on friday for some mudding. All are welcome to join.

SIGH