Secret Santa Gift Suggestions

SC88Pathy

IM a simple guy, I like building websites, graphic design, and as of late I am training to become a EMT. So anything EMT related would be cool to get, Strobe lights, Jump kit bag like one pictured

1112395530754_red_reflective_2.jpg

radio holder, tramua shears, you can find tons of this stuff on ebay, fairly inexpensive as well. Things I need for the pathy, I could use the 2 larger lines coming off intake tube going to motor, also could use precat section of exhaust from yipe to onverter. Will take converter as well if its a pain to take apart. can be used as long as its not rusty rusty.

id say no decals or shirts becasue well I make them and wouldnt wanna make my own preasent.

Lets see.....

Electric Fan conversion 2x

OEM Rear Main Seal... 2x cause Ill screw the 1st one up again...

Welder would be nice...

Clean Garage so I can start my DE conversion project after I do the rear Main on the 91

Cragar Softs (Link in Sig) 5x

Drivers Side rear door wing window with factory gold tint********

Drivers Door Arm rest(Electric window type) not Cracked, Gray

Snorkel

Thule Roof rack with wind gaurd

95SE Key FOB

New set or 31x10.5R15 AT to go on the Cragar's

Heated Leather front seats????(will also need the switches)

6"Dia. PIAA driving lights(2)

Wii for the boys, I should not have waited

For me...Here's a list to help my SS with some ideas...

School supplies are always good...nice pens (packs of BICs are fine, black ink)

Mechanical pencils w/ #2 lead

8 1/2" X 11 College Ruled filler paper

A nice flash drive would be cool...I have a 512 mb one but am looking for a larger capacity ( 1 gb, 2 gb, etc)

IPOD NANO!! w00t!!

A really really really great, cool gift would be a nice pen that says Nissan on it, or even a coffee mug with the Nissan logo, or *gasp* a Pathfinder logo! Couldn't think of a better way to enjoy my morning cup of coffee each day

That's about all I can think of...this was pretty much the stocking stuffer list I gave to my wife (oops) Hope my SS gets some good ideas from here :bounce:

Edited by navygz19

id like some osram + 30's (9004), any kind of recovery kit/tow strap/etc for my truck, flashlights are always good, a good compressor would be nice, a racing game for xbox (360 or regular) rally,onroad,etc. computer fps games are cool.

I'd like a set of skid plates. But i got kicked out of secret santa cause the PM function here is on the down low, you need to manually check your inbox to see if there are messages :(

I'm lucky I checked what I bought to make sure it works, and it was defective :ohno01: so I returned it for a working one. Now i have to ship it monday :thumbsdown:

But my moms bf is high up at canada post so he'll make sure it gets there fast. :aok:

• 3 weeks later...