Blinkers and Hazards not working

GP2001

Hey guys, so im new to the world of the pathfinder, and the blinkers and hazards dont work. Randomly if the cars off for a while, when i turn it back on it will work for a couple seconds but then stops completely. I think that it is the combination flasher switch, but i'm having trouble finding the right part/ know where the hell it is in the car. If anyone could give me some advice towards this it would be great, I need to stop driving with no blinkers!!!

Hey guys, so im new to the world of the pathfinder, and the blinkers and hazards dont work. Randomly if the cars off for a while, when i turn it back on it will work for a couple seconds but then stops completely. I think that it is the combination flasher switch, but i'm having trouble finding the right part/ know where the hell it is in the car. If anyone could give me some advice towards this it would be great, I need to stop driving with no blinkers!!!

The flasher cans should be separate from each other, so it is unusual for both the hazard and indicators to stop working at the same time. Having said that, stranger thing have happened. Replace both flasher cans and see how you go. Any auto outlet should have replacement flashers. Take them in with you if you are concerned you will not get the correct units.

The flasher cans should be separate from each other, so it is unusual for both the hazard and indicators to stop working at the same time. Having said that, stranger thing have happened. Replace both flasher cans and see how you go. Any auto outlet should have replacement flashers. Take them in with you if you are concerned you will not get the correct units.

Where are the flasher cans located in this car/ what do they look like?

THey are somehow tied in though, V6. I was cleaning out my truck, and didn't notice a piece of paper towel jammed the hazard switch partially depressed. When I started driving around, no signals. Then I hit the hazards, they worked. Turned them off....no signals again, until I noticed that the paper towel was not allowing the hazard button to pop out fully.

I had my dash all ripped apart to install a new stereo, had to go out for new wire and had no signals. It turned out to be because I had the hazard harness unplugged...so it is definitely tied together. Check that harness and even try swapping out the hazard switch for one from another truck that you know works.

So, the car has sat for the past 2 weeks as I was doing some repair to it, today when I took it back out the blinkers were working fine... This leads me to belive it isnt a combination flasher or anything like that anymore, what would make it all of a sudden work perfectly fine?

a bump moved a wire so its no longer in a short? or if you played with the flasher units maybe it reseated them (possibly some corrosion or something?)

Nothing I did should have effected the blinkers, when i put it in the garage they didnt work, when i took it out they did so its not like i hit bumps either. Its like 25 degress colder, anyway that makes a difference?