Headlight Harness

OzMattie

Gday guys & Gals,

Well I had a fire under the hood during the week. The jackass's that had the pathy before I bought it had fog lights on the car and removed them. They left all the wiring in place.

I have had the car for nearly 2 years and where they spliced the headlight harness it shorted out.

If anyone has a diagram of an upgraded headlight harness I would be much appreciated to see it.

Cheers,

Matt

I just read that over on one of the AUS sites. Are you just going to put in a completely new harness for the headlights? If so, just get a wiring harness like the ARB (expensive but quality stuff) or make you're own. There are tons of wiring diagrams out there for auxillary lights and these will wire up the exact same way as if you were adding extra lights to the front.

I just read that over on one of the AUS sites. Are you just going to put in a completely new harness for the headlights? If so, just get a wiring harness like the ARB (expensive but quality stuff) or make you're own. There are tons of wiring diagrams out there for auxillary lights and these will wire up the exact same way as if you were adding extra lights to the front.

4crawler.com might make them too.