Free Movies...

subwaydiet

A couple months ago someone posted a website that had just about every movie and tv show episode on it all to be watched for free and virus free and I've tried to use the search but I still can't find it. If anyone remembers what it was if you could let me know that would be awesome.

I think it was originally posted around the time the movie 300 come out in theaters because it was a real big deal that it was on the site.

I do admit that I might be too dumb to search the right key words for the search though...

Thanks a ton

Watching free movies on the intertubes is illegal, and you are commiting a crime by asking for information about where to find the free movies. The RIAA death squads are on their way to your house now.

And how much anime pron do you watch on the intertubes? hehehe

Watching free movies on the intertubes is illegal, and you are commiting a crime by asking for information about where to find the free movies. The RIAA death squads are on their way to your house now.

I had a discussion with someone over this specific issue and they said that if you dont physically store it on your PC (this means cleaning temp files after its done) then technically they cant prosecute you but can go after the host...I think theres also a think that you can DL music as long as you remove it within 24hrs b/c you were only previewing it?

I think theres more important things to worry about than people "stealing" software, music and movies...if you made all 3 of those available at reasonable prices you wouldn't have to worry about being ripped off...its the same reason the Chinese bootleg everything we ask them produce so the big companies here make more $ instead of getting our people to make it...then they sale copies for like $5-$10 a copy and make a ton of money which amazingly have certificates of authenticity and valid serials (since they are producing the whole deal they can do this and it almost makes it impossible to tell the real from the fake b/c well the fakes are the reals just sold on the "black market"

there is also: (Looks like it still works but I havent been on there in about 3 months)

http://peekvid.com/