Putin Dissolves The Gov.

94extreme

Not a rant going on here I hope! Some might say you are ranting here guys.... I'd hate to see yet another topic vanish, so can we steer it towards Pathfinders please?

Never having lived in, or for that matter visited (unlike the USA) Russia, I couldn't possibly have any valid point of view or even an opinion as to what is happening there. Just because the repercussions might be felt far beyond "their" shores and effect other countries, either directly or indirectly, is irrelevant. It is clear to me that it is not our concern or our place to comment. That's the feeling I get anyway. :sly:

Not a rant going on here I hope! Some might say you are ranting here guys.... I'd hate to see yet another topic vanish, so can we steer it towards Pathfinders please?

Never having lived in, or for that matter visited (unlike the USA) Russia, I couldn't possibly have any valid point of view or even an opinion as to what is happening there. Just because the repercussions might be felt far beyond "their" shores and effect other countries, either directly or indirectly, is irrelevant. It is clear to me that it is not our concern or our place to comment. That's the feeling I get anyway. :sly:

LOL! :suicide: I can't help but love it.

Of Course !

of course??? lol.. sure, sure..

well, i've never been to russia either but have felt their "loving" albeit heavy, hand for too many years.. this is going to be interesting.. we'll see how this turns out but it sure smells of the old days.. didn't know that in a supposed democracy one hand picks their successor.. but then what the heck do i know. :D

didn't know that in a supposed democracy one hand picks their successor.. but then what the heck do i know. :D

:lol:

One famous Russian poet said something like this back in 1866. My translation ruins the poetry of course, but look at the meaning :lol:

You can't understand Russia with your brain,

You can't measure it with the standard instruments

She is special –

In Russia you can only believe.

So no standard approach, MZ :D We Russians are creative people :lol:

glad you're here man.

me too :D

btw. don't drink the american beer in canada.. try moosehead or labatts or canadian club. :)

OK I will try that :D

For some reason I just love Coors Light. As it was said in The Stand by Stephen King by one of the characters, "Coors Light is the best. I'd pi$$ Coors if I could!"

:laugh:

You can't understand Russia with your brain,

You can't measure it with the standard instruments

She is special –

In Russia you can only believe.

victory.gif

Russia cannot be understood with the mind alone,

No ordinary yardstick can span her greatness:

She stands alone, unique –

In Russia, one can only believe.

Edited by Iron Locust

• 2 months later...