Best Brand Of Spark Plug

yar1

• 2 months later...
I use NGK because I had known that NGK were mostly used in foreign cars and trucks. Seems to be working good. What does everyone else run?

If it's "gettin old" tell me that it has been asked many times and refer me to the search area. Your first reaction isn't to go searching for a topic!

Heh, BobbyD, i'd stick with NGK - from what I've seen, they're supposedly one of the better ones out there, and I'll be upgrading my stock plugs to NGK Iridiums as soon as I get the chance.

thats what i use

If it's "gettin old" tell me that it has been asked many times and refer me to the search area. Your first reaction isn't to go searching for a topic!

Thanks, Kittamaru. I know there is Bosch, NGK,and your all american Champions,and on and on...,

what brand do you all use? should i look for NKG?

Your best bet when it comes to plugs is to go with what the manufacturer recommends. You can spend a bunch of money on plugs that claim all kinds of wonderfull improvements, but when it comes right down to it, nothing is better than original equipment. If you can prove me wrong, "anyone" I'd love to hear from you. Thanx.

I'd vote original equipment for original performance specs. If you're reading this site, you're probably not looking for OEM performance. ;) I've run Bosch Platinum +2 for about 45K miles now, no complaints, still good to go. NGK is good as well, I had them in my last Nissan truck, an '85 that I finally sold in great running condition with 255K miles on the original engine. Maintenance is the key, regardless.

Edited by Mr. Pickles

• 1 year later...