New Nissan Rogue Suv

Destro

These are some camera phone pics I took of the new Nissan Rogue. It isn't for sale for at least a few months. This came from corparate, we were just washing it so they could show it off. It is bascially a smaller crossover suv with the 2.5L engine:2cute:

0807071442dg3.jpg

0807071443vu4.jpg

0807071443arc7.jpg

0807071446ty0.jpg

0807071446bbv6.jpg

They put a QR25 in that thing, I'd rather pull all of my toenails off with a rusty pair of pliers than own ANYTHING powered by that sheisty engine :thumbsdown:

The front end screams Sentra. Man that things ugly!

Edited by navygz19

have Nissan gone retarded? :huh:

i kinda like the dash, but they can keep the exterior. yuck. that thing is a mixture of all x overs gone wild.... then failing miserably. :ill:

Are those paddle shifters I see?

Saw those. Guess they think it's a F1 :rolleyes: .

What is Nissan thinking, is this supposed to go against the Element and Rav4 type SUVs, or the Scion XB?

These are some camera phone pics I took of the new Nissan Rogue. It isn't for sale for at least a few months. This came from corparate, we were just washing it so they could show it off. It is bascially a smaller crossover suv with the 2.5L engine:2cute:

It is not an SUV. It is a minivan just like most so-called 'SUV's are today.

A true SUV is on a truck frame and is classified by the DOV as a utility vehicle, not a passanger vehicle. :thumbsdown:

Well, at least you guys have the Xtrail, we didn't here in the US.

Correction, HAD the Xtrail. Now discontinued in Canada. Some pretty good deals on left over 2006's if you can find one, I have heard up to $7,000 discounts being given.

This is what happens when the the sh!theads in management, marketing, and graphic design get together to 'brainstorm'. It generally makes the engineers cry, quit or have nervous breakdowns...

Oh, the equally stupid masses just eat the sh!t up as the next new coolest thing...

*Disgustingly sick of our society*

B