Rear Cargo Cover?

X4X4R8D

Why do we not have rear Cargo covers? How else am I supposed to hide my kids junk ? :D My wife asked me this question the other day, and was surprised they do not come with one.

But in Australia they do. Why?

http://www.nissan.com.au/pathfinder/access...y#midpageAnchor

Hell of a aftermarket selection, especially from a stealership.

a_accessories_24.jpg

• 6 years later...

My idea for a cover -

4 curtain rod hangers

2 curtain rods

Cover material

Strong glue

This would be a good project. My plan for one is buy four curtain rod holders, they are shaped like a U. Usually when you buy them from hardware store they are white but just spray them to match vehicle interior. Measure everything up so you have the right width and height. Screw rod holders in. Then you need two metal curtain rods. Just cut to length with hacksaw. For the cover material I'd choose something that will last a long time and look nice, something like black or grey velour. Colour code it to match the interior, whatever your choice may be.

To fit the cover, get some really strong glue and slap it on one end of the material and wrap it tight around one of the curtain rods. Do the same to the other end and wait 24 hours for it to dry.

Clip the rods into the holders and there you have it. Your own cover that saved a heap of cash.

When dry, pl

My idea for a cover -

4 curtain rod hangers

2 curtain rods

Cover material

Strong glue

This would be a good project. My plan for one is buy four curtain rod holders, they are shaped like a U. Usually when you buy them from hardware store they are white but just spray them to match vehicle interior. Measure everything up so you have the right width and height. Screw rod holders in. Then you need two metal curtain rods. Just cut to length with hacksaw. For the cover material I'd choose something that will last a long time and look nice, something like black or grey velour. Colour code it to match the interior, whatever your choice may be.

To fit the cover, get some really strong glue and slap it on one end of the material and wrap it tight around one of the curtain rods. Do the same to the other end and wait 24 hours for it to dry.

Clip the rods into the holders and there you have it. Your own cover that saved a heap of cash.

I had a look at the back inside panels of my Pathy today and I forsee a problem with fitting. The back panels curve inwards so you'd have to bend the curtain rods slightly so they clip into the rod holders because when you screw the curtain rod holders on the back panels, they're gonna be on an angle as they follow the curvature. The panels directly behind the seats, no problem because they are straight. Also you would have to trim the velour so it goes around the curves of the rear speakers.