Lift For 05 Le + Accessories ***updated

skywhr

UGHHHHHHHH

My battery died this afternoon, apparently the - terminal was loose.

I got a jump

The SLIP & VDC OFF light came on and stayed on. After the trip home the SLIP light went off, however the VDC OFF light remains on.

Is there another way to reset the VDC without taking it in and paying $80 for a diagnostic.

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone have the OME lift?

any new stuff?

I saw someone on the 4x4 parts that said they have 2.5" all around but they didnt go into how?

Im seriously considering the OME 1.75" lift but I really want around 3"

I did find this:

http://www.4wdmonthly.com.au/shed/index.php?id=1331&im=7

he doesnt list what size tires he put on it but he does have the OME lift.

Loving the bumber too

• 3 weeks later...

post-4836-1200014856_thumb.jpgI have an 07 with the Rancho "Quick" lift. No way it is a full 2.5". I went with the front and rear quick lift, and 265/70/17s on 17x8 rims. I had to do some minor trimming up front, and remove the front mud flaps. I have also installed a shrockworks oil pan/filter skid plate (saved my a$$ already), and shrockworks sliders. The sliders I had to bolt and weld on because some of the holes didn't line up, but they are solid. The rear Rancho shocks didn't work well for me. The bushings in the shock eye mounts elongated after 1 week, and the shocks were rattling around terrible. I replaced them with the Old Man Emu shocks which fit perfect (also evidence the Rancho doesn't lift that high).

I am considering switching out the Rancho in front to OME with the hd coils, as I'd like to mount a winch and bull bar when I find a suitable setup. I like the ARB, but can't find much info on it stateside, I'd be cool to get it color matched without the "hoops". I'd also like to find a suitable rear bumper to round out the package, but looks like they aren't available yet...

post-4836-1200014856_thumb.jpgI have an 07 with the Rancho "Quick" lift. No way it is a full 2.5". I went with the front and rear quick lift, and 265/70/17s on 17x8 rims. I had to do some minor trimming up front, and remove the front mud flaps. I have also installed a shrockworks oil pan/filter skid plate (saved my a$$ already), and shrockworks sliders. The sliders I had to bolt and weld on because some of the holes didn't line up, but they are solid. The rear Rancho shocks didn't work well for me. The bushings in the shock eye mounts elongated after 1 week, and the shocks were rattling around terrible. I replaced them with the Old Man Emu shocks which fit perfect (also evidence the Rancho doesn't lift that high).

I am considering switching out the Rancho in front to OME with the hd coils, as I'd like to mount a winch and bull bar when I find a suitable setup. I like the ARB, but can't find much info on it stateside, I'd be cool to get it color matched without the "hoops". I'd also like to find a suitable rear bumper to round out the package, but looks like they aren't available yet...

4x4parts.com has a bumper that works for the 05 Pathfinder, also I believe that the Shrockworks Frontier front bumper will work for the R51 Pathy.

Edited by skywhr

4x4parts.com has a bumper that works for the 05 Pathfinder, also I believe that the Shrockworks Frontier front bumper will work for the R51 Pathy.

Not sure who makes that, price is reasonable, I just don't like the light "hoops", they are too square and look out of place for the R51 Pathys.

Not sure who makes that, price is reasonable, I just don't like the light "hoops", they are too square and look out of place for the R51 Pathys.

Im not sure who the manufacturer is for the 1 on 4x4parts.com I thought it was ARB but I could be wrong.

You can order The shrockworks bumper with or without the hoops if it is compatible, I thought I read that it is.

http://www.rocky-road.com/bullbar.html carry the ARB Bumper for r51 shipped to me it is $1131.43

Edited by skywhr

OK, I called Shrockworks today and spoke with Kevin.

Rock Sliders for the R51 with 2 supports are $449.00 if you want the third welded support its + $25.00

Skid Plates, they do not make for the R51

Front bumper for me was $924.00 with just a center hoop, I asked about time for ordering and he quoted me 6 weeks for the bumper.

They didnt seem to pressed to fab stuff for the pathfinders I almost thought he laughed when I told him what I was looking for he said they have "few and far between" items for the pathfinder

I think I prefer their bumper to the ARB cause I can order it without the headlight hoops but 6 weeks is a long time and the price on the sliders is a bit much after looking at the 1's offered by http://www.rocky-road.com/pathfinderrockrail.html for $369.00

Edited by skywhr

I have the shrockworks sliders....2 supports. They are great, really sturdy. The only thing is, the rear holes did not match, and the location of the rear support is tight, so I couldn't get a drill in there. I managed to get one hole to work, and welded a few places just to be safe. So far, so good. I also have their skid plate under the oil pan, which fits well. I only had to grind down a small section of one flange on the skid plate, and used my own hardware to make it fit better. But its clear their stuff is not tailor made for the Pathfinder. I don't know why nobody makes stuff for the Pathy, their are alot of them out there.

My experience with the other shrock stuff I have has steered me away from their bumper, even though I like how it looks. I don't want something up front that doesn't fit well. Sliders and skidplates are easy enough to modify if necessary.

I am leaning towards the arb bullbar because of their reputation, and it would be cool to get it color coded. For a few hundred more, it may be worth it.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I´m looking for body lift kit 2" or 3" to my 06 Pathy, any lucky ?

=============================

I have the shrockworks sliders....2 supports. They are great, really sturdy. The only thing is, the rear holes did not match, and the location of the rear support is tight, so I couldn't get a drill in there. I managed to get one hole to work, and welded a few places just to be safe. So far, so good. I also have their skid plate under the oil pan, which fits well. I only had to grind down a small section of one flange on the skid plate, and used my own hardware to make it fit better. But its clear their stuff is not tailor made for the Pathfinder. I don't know why nobody makes stuff for the Pathy, their are alot of them out there.

My experience with the other shrock stuff I have has steered me away from their bumper, even though I like how it looks. I don't want something up front that doesn't fit well. Sliders and skidplates are easy enough to modify if necessary.

I am leaning towards the arb bullbar because of their reputation, and it would be cool to get it color coded. For a few hundred more, it may be worth it.

Hello, I´m looking for body lift kit 2" or 3" to my 06 Pathy, any lucky ?

=============================

Me too! Would it be reasonable to get the OME 1.75" suspension lift, then get a 2" body lift as well? I have an 05 SE. I am new to the forum, and am learning a lot on this thread. Sounds like the Shrockworks sliders dont quite fit right... does anyone have the sliders from rocky road outfitters?

Thanks in advance for any comments!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
2" spacer all around installed!!!! need new shoes any recommendations?

CopyofIMG_0689.jpg

misc after lift pics

CopyofIMG_0695.jpg

CopyofIMG_0693.jpg

CopyofIMG_0692.jpghttp://www.thenissanpath.com/posting.php?mode=reply&t=1524

CopyofIMG_0691.jpg

CopyofIMG_0476.jpg

What size tires can you run? And are you going with aftermarket rims or the stock rims?

What size tires can you run? And are you going with aftermarket rims or the stock rims?

I had planned on getting 285/70R17 Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo on stock wheels, but I am not sure yet

• 4 months later...

So I got my Shrockworks rock sliders on finally

4x4parts.com finally has a 2" suspension lift and I cant believe that I am actually considering getting the 5" calmini lift

4x4parts.com finally has a 2" suspension lift and I cant believe that I am actually considering getting the 5" calmini lift

I actually just purchased the AC 2" lift, and plan on throwing 285/70/15 on mine. AC also has the 3" BL, so I am also considering it since its only 300 bucks and would get a total of 5". I know Calmini would have been the easiest way to get the 5", but I was/am not sure if I want to go that high, so at least in the future I can.

My 05' Le PF is totally stock as of right now.

Buy the Calmini & throw some bigass tires on it. Oh & post some pics for us too.

hello there. I am new here. I just purchased OME 1.5" lift springs. What are your recommendations on shocks that I need to install with these springs? I was looking at Rancho quick lift for front and 9000xl. I have also seen toughdog and ironman shocks for such lift. now I am not sure which brand to go with. anu suggestions? Will stock shocks work with this small lift? I run 275/65/17 Gelondars G012. They fit perfectly and don't rub on anything.

Edited by bigmankz

• 2 weeks later...

installed OME springs yesterday. Looks like its more than 1.5" lift. front stock shocks are stretched all the way and have no rebound travel left. rears are working ok. going to chnage them for ranchos quick lift for front and 9000xl for rear.

sorry for the quality of pics.

before

IMAG0007.jpg

and after

IMAG0012.jpg

before

IMAG0008.jpg

and after

IMAG0011.jpg

How do you like the OME lift? I just got done installing the AC lift on mine, I am going to crank up the front about 1/2" more though. :takebow:

Here are some pics of it now.

DSC02692.jpg

DSC02780.jpg

DSC02699.jpg

Which AC lift did you install. Can you link it?