Rear Bumpers

barthel

I need to change my rear bumper in a BAD way. I've been all over the net and am having little luck (other than having one fabbed, which is WAY too much money right now).

Any of you know if there are bumpers for other vehicle that will work on the pathy's with little or lite modding? I would love a tube style rear bumper (like the Smittybilt's) but am not sure which ones are close.

Any ideas?

BTW, I drive an '88 WD-21

Thanks much! :D

Well, a guy's gotta ask.... What would a rear smittybuilt be worth to ya?

One of the reasons I bought little black is that she has one. No dents, just a little faded. It is a twin tube design with a 2" receiver. Comes complete with Sacramento Kings sticker.... I was planning to use on little red, but I would just as soon make a custom one to match the custom front I will be adding someday (THOMAS!!!!). The custom front will be a plate style, so a custom plate rear would match better.... then again, I don't much care about how good it looks so I was fine with the smitty in the rear. Only reason to swap from stock is to get the hitch up. The class 3 receiver hangs down lower than I want. The smitty moves it up several inches.

So if you really wanted it, I could be talked into parting with it...

I would love a tube style rear bumper (like the Smittybilt's) but am not sure which ones are close.

same here along with a front or even a bull/brush guard

Well, a guy's gotta ask.... What would a rear smittybuilt be worth to ya?

One of the reasons I bought little black is that she has one. No dents, just a little faded. It is a twin tube design with a 2" receiver. Comes complete with Sacramento Kings sticker.... I was planning to use on little red, but I would just as soon make a custom one to match the custom front I will be adding someday (THOMAS!!!!). The custom front will be a plate style, so a custom plate rear would match better.... then again, I don't much care about how good it looks so I was fine with the smitty in the rear. Only reason to swap from stock is to get the hitch up. The class 3 receiver hangs down lower than I want. The smitty moves it up several inches.

So if you really wanted it, I could be talked into parting with it...

I have a Check im waiting on.... Something about a Class Action Settlement... The check shows online but has not been received yet, by myself or anyone else on that little list...

Check for for sale section! There are front and rear smittybilt bumpers in Seattle's Craigslist. I think it was 250.00 for the set, front and rear. If you guys are intersted, I am local and I would be willing to handle the shipping for you.

Not sure if they are still available but you could shoot the guy an e-mail.