Look At What Those Gays/abortions/feminists Have Done Now!

SC88Pathy

Well, there goes one of the loudest voices of the hypocritical, intolerant, racist, bigoted, sexist, child molesting, adulterous, thieving, lying, "christian", moral majority.

I have compassion for those who loved him, but personally will never miss him or his kind.

Well, there goes one of the loudest voices of the hypocritical, intolerant, racist, bigoted, sexist, child molesting, adulterous, thieving, lying, "christian", moral majority.

I have compassion for those who loved him, but personally will never miss him or his kind.

AMEN!

Yep, I saw that and paused to examine my heart. It took me about 7 seconds to realize that I really didn't care but felt somewhat relieved, and then promptly hoped for more of the same for his peers. Anyone who will denounce people just because they don't follow/believe the same as he does has no place in my world.

B

guess God was tired of his @!*% and pushed the 'dead' button

;)

Yep, I saw that and paused to examine my heart. It took me about 7 seconds to realize that I really didn't care but felt somewhat relieved, and then promptly hoped for more of the same for his peers. Anyone who will denounce people just because they don't follow/believe the same as he does has no place in my world.

B

Good words B. I've got no place in my world for the cancerous rot that his kind push on the masses. Buh-bye

Edited by Mr. Pickles