• Rocks
    • Mud
    • Fireroads
    • Pavement
    • Swamps
    • Water
    • Other
    • DESERT!!!

:bounce: it was a tough tie between rocks and mud, so i chose both. i love a quick splash in the mud..... but i have always loved rocks, that's where you put your skilz and your truck to use...... but it's also where i have had carnage lol. :bounce:

I like some mud, some rocks & some water (but not water you need a canoe to rescue you... *POKE MAX*)

I don't like the same thing all the time...

I like some mud, some rocks & some water like all the time...

Fixed that for you... *grin that doesn't show up in my menu*

HEY MAX!!! WTF??? Where is DESERT??? You know, the DRY places??? Desert wheeling rules.

B

He doesn't get Desert in New Jersey....

I added it though, cuz I agree...Desert Wheeling kicks ass! But unfortunately, I added it after I voted...oops.

I prefer rocks, no contest.

Don't mind mud, but hate the cleanup....I've gotten over the thrill of splashing through puddles throwing water and mud everywhere.

River crossings are fun, but standing water...no thanks!

Mud & rocks together = trouble.

What are fireroads? I voted for it hoping that it is a New Jersey way to say Weyerhaeuser or blm logging roads :)

And I voted but have never been off road with my pathy yet ( I think thats a crime :shrug:), but have taken the yota off road quite a few times.

-MadMan

Yeah i never had desert wheelin....being from the east coast and all...i suppose i coulda added corn fields and pastures for those of us out in the midwest.

and fireroads....well...i was watching youtube videos of pathfinders and theres a lot of folks making videos 9 minutes long of them driving their pathy on a damn dirt roads!!!!

I chose Mud and Fireroads. Rocks tend to break stuff, and that makes me mad...but mud is always fun and fireroads (or forestry roads...same kinda thing really) are the only other place I can go offroading for free...

and yeah I think cornfields/farm fields should be added to the list :laugh:

and fireroads....well...i was watching youtube videos of pathfinders and theres a lot of folks making videos 9 minutes long of them driving their pathy on a damn dirt roads!!!!

It's funny that you said that. I was just talking to a buddy about that the other day. [You sit there watching thinking... "This must be the road to the trail.." Then nuthing ever happens and the video ends...] That's 10 minutes I'll never get back.

Where's Trails? That's mainly what we wheel on. You definitely can't consider them fireroads.(see sig) Trails around this part of the country are most dirt(unless it rains) with some rock and water crossings thrown in for good measure. You pretty much couldn't wheel most of'em when they're wet... Unless you winch yourself from tree to tree.

We'll be out at Katemcy Rocks on Memorial Day weekend. Lots of rock to climb and video to shoot. So far there's a couple other Nissans going, but it would be cool to out number the Xterra crowd for once with a few Pathies. Anyone care to join us? It's located pretty much right in the middle of Texas.

Edited by TrailChaser