Hollister Hills May 5

SC88Pathy

Well I'm (hopefully) heading down to Hollister next weekend with a group of buddies to test out my friends new (to him) Jeep J2000 pick-up. Should be lots of fun! Currently it looks like me and him with the possibility of an older 4runner, a slightly modified Tacoma, and a slightly modified Jeep Liberty.

Anyone wanna come and join in the fun?

:thumbsdown: count me out unless you wanna lend me $172 for a new fuel pump........

OK slick here's what yah do: Friday night after you're done driving mini me around, swap fuel pumps between mini and king!

Also if you really need it I could lend you $200.

OK slick here's what yah do: Friday night after you're done driving mini me around, swap fuel pumps between mini and king!

Also if you really need it I could lend you $200.

:blink: nah.. it will just have to wait til next pay day.... and no on swapping ANYTHING from mini to king... THAT.. will NEVER happen. Mini is #1 and always will be. there will be no parts stealing. P...

just be a couple more weeks til he's fixed. *sighs* always something.... :rolleyes:

I have 1 out of my 1990 pathfinder you can have. It worked fine before it was wrecked. (that is if they are the same. The fuel pump is a quick change as long as you are doing the whole assembly. just unplug the harness and remove the screws for the pump assembly and 2 hoses. if your truck is lifted (and it is) very easy to get your hand in there to disconnect the hoses.

Let me know if you want it . I even tested the sending unit and it is within specs.

Mark

:blink: nah.. it will just have to wait til next pay day.... and no on swapping ANYTHING from mini to king... THAT.. will NEVER happen. Mini is #1 and always will be. there will be no parts stealing. P...

just be a couple more weeks til he's fixed. *sighs* always something.... :rolleyes:

I have 1 out of my 1990 pathfinder you can have. It worked fine before it was wrecked. (that is if they are the same. The fuel pump is a quick change as long as you are doing the whole assembly. just unplug the harness and remove the screws for the pump assembly and 2 hoses. if your truck is lifted (and it is) very easy to get your hand in there to disconnect the hoses.

Let me know if you want it . I even tested the sending unit and it is within specs.

Mark

:lmao: holy crap! yes! i want it! how much? :bounce: i am off today and would come pick it up!!! call my cell 510-xxx-xxxx

king is a 91 so it should be the same...... and yeah..... i was gunna pull his Fp today.... easy access with the lifts :sly:

the fuel was clean as a whistle, so no crap in the tank, and no water...... i think after sitting 6 years his pump just didn't want to work anymore.... P...

Edited by Slick

Mark

Now thats NPORA love right there :hugs:

OK so the current plan is for me and my buddy to be in Hollister by about 10:30AM.

I'll take a roll call on Thursday, to confirm everything. I might also go pick up a pair of GMRS/FRS radios, if anyone else has one let me know so we can pick out a channel to use.

I should be home about 6:30-7:00pm tonight I will call you to see if you want to pick it up.

You can have it for free. I don't want anything for it since it is used and as it was working before there is no guarantee that it will work after sitting for a few years. But since it is so easy to replace why not give it a try.

If I get home early I will call you when I am on my way home and give you directions and an ETA. Sorry I did not check my messages yesterday otherwise you could have gotten it yesterday.

let me know if ya want any more parts off it.

Mark

BTW I know this is a friendly board but I would remove your phone number from public view. You never know what kind of wackos are out there. huh what! wackos! that drive pathfinders!!! Naa! no way!!!

:lmao: holy crap! yes! i want it! how much? :bounce: i am off today and would come pick it up!!! call my cell :beer:

king is a 91 so it should be the same...... and yeah..... i was gunna pull his Fp today.... easy access with the lifts :sly:

the fuel was clean as a whistle, so no crap in the tank, and no water...... i think after sitting 6 years his pump just didn't want to work anymore.... P...

Edited by msavides

Mark

BTW I know this is a friendly board but I would remove your phone number from public view. You never know what kind of wackos are out there. huh what! wackos! that drive pathfinders!!! Naa! no way!!!

removed. i just wanted to make sure you got it..... you did, so it's gone lol. and THANK YOU again Mark for giving me the pump, and i will definitely mooch around the other pathy n see if you have anything else i can pick off :beer:

removed. i just wanted to make sure you got it..... you did, so it's gone lol. and THANK YOU again Mark for giving me the pump, and i will definitely mooch around the other pathy n see if you have anything else i can pick off :beer:

More hooray! :bounce:

Well, as much as I would love to go, I have to get started on my air lockers. It will probably take me a few weekends to get them both done, so you guys can probably count me out for the month of may. The first place I am going when i get my lockers done will be to Hollister hills. I got a date with truck hill. when you guys go be sure to check it out. Looks pretty challenging. and why don't a couple of you guys try it and let me know how you did. Maybe it just looks hard and it is actually pretty easy. I was watching a little quad looking thing try and climb it and it failed miserably. I may take a trip to Sonora on Sunday that is if a friend of mine does not flake, he will probably flake. If we go it will be for wheeling, fishing, and shooting. Such an awesome combination of outdoor activities.

Mark

OK so the current plan is for me and my buddy to be in Hollister by about 10:30AM.

I'll take a roll call on Thursday, to confirm everything. I might also go pick up a pair of GMRS/FRS radios, if anyone else has one let me know so we can pick out a channel to use.