bolts

milehighcowboy

i know there are a lot of guys doing a 5spd conversion right now so i figured some one will have these bolts lying around for the install. i need pics of all the bell housing bolts (that are used for the 5spd) and the starter bolt/nut (if there is one). help please?

ben

:help:

Edited by milehighcowboy

i thought u ordered them..... and i would say that you can have the leftovers i had but it turns out i am going to be needing them now man.

why do you need pictures? i thought i sent u the manual with the drawing...and i thought u had the tranny mated already....

Hes got it mated, but he someone told him the starter bolts are a different length, which they arnt. and someone told him i know on the autos there are something like 9 bolts and on the manuals there are only something like 8 bolts..

dude ill send you pics tomorrow as im not going to be out late tonight. and ill sho you how everything looks with a 5 speed installed

wait what???? dude, that was a factory FSM i got the pictures out of.

what did you strip?

EDIT:: i got the lengths out of the FSM, i dont know why it would not be long enough, unless you arent using the correct bolts in the correct holes...the FSM i sent you also showed where those lenght bolts go. are you stuck on the starter bolts? because i could use the same ones from my auto to my manual....i actually have those out if you want pictures of where they go, and i can measure them as well (it wont be totally exact, i dont have exact measuring tools here) but i mean i can get close....

Edited by sammyb33