Canadian Supplier!

helihog

That I believe is the wrong BullBar for that Pathy.

So this is the info I got from a net search (price is US):

00-02 Nissan Pathfinder ARB Sahara Winch Bull Bar

[ARB3938020] $1,089.99

00-02 Nissan Pathfinder ARB Sahara Winch Bull Bar Fits Nissan Pathfinder R50 00-02 Bar is powdercoat grey Optional Recessed Fog Light Kit, Sold seperately - $209.99 Urethane Buffers Airbag approved Accepts Warn HS9500/M8000/XD9000

Link: PORC Link

It's the right bumper and looks pretty good mounted on my 02'. It didn't come with the IPF fogs, so I grabbed some cheap 5" PowerFist lights from Princess Auto, which fit quite well. Already broke one lens, but they were only $29CAD, and they're yellow/blue, so who cares!

I'm lazy and have only taken a picture of the bumper with my phone so far... I might post something later today if it stops raining out.

It's the right bumper and looks pretty good mounted on my 02'. It didn't come with the IPF fogs, so I grabbed some cheap 5" PowerFist lights from Princess Auto, which fit quite well. Already broke one lens, but they were only $29CAD, and they're yellow/blue, so who cares!

I'm lazy and have only taken a picture of the bumper with my phone so far... I might post something later today if it stops raining out.

So you bought yours from NS? When?