Coils

zonianbrat

Ok I have just barely started to compile some parts for a 2" lift. I was thinking about just saving up and getting the prado lift but at this time it is just not practical for me. While it would be nice being 4.5" higher this would mean I need to buy some pretty big tires which in turn means more $$. And my truck is a baby taxi right now so practicallity is pretty important. So for now I will just go 2", then later on after I buy another truck I could stack the prado on top of the 2" lift like Max has done. I will be getting these parts for the 2" lift over time. I was doing a bit of research on springs, I see everybody here as gotten the springs from AC. I personally do not like AC and if I do not have to deal with them then I do not want to. I plan on putting KYB struts up front and I think some Rancho's (I have not done much research on these yet) in the back. Then all I need are the springs and maybe some camber adjustment bolts right??? I might get some 1" spacer for the front too but not too sure yet. In case you have not realized it yet I do not know much at all about suspension. Eventually I do want my R-50 lifted but it is going to take time as $$ is not exactly abundant these days. Is AC the best/cheapest for coils? I am not familiar with OME but I have heard they are more expensive so I am up in the air as to what to do. Is there anybody else that sells springs for the R50 beside having them custom made? I will using the "search" feature more about this but for now I am at work and just wanted some fresh answers on what you guys think.

• 1 month later...