-->Diy Short Ram Intake

-->Custom Pathfinder Box with 3 Infinity Perfects

-->Sheet of Bright Aluminum Diamond Plate for top of said box

-->Focal 3 pc Polyglass Component Set

-->Memphis 6.5" 2-way's

-->Memphis 1000d Mono Block Digital Sub Amp

-->Memphis 300.4 75x4 Highs Amp

-->Audio Control 15 Band EQL

..................................Dang I know....I forgot to get AC springs and camber kit!?? Or maybe an oil relocation kit with cooler? BP Skids? Was an ARB or KennesawMC Bumper? Big Azzed PIAA 580's for the roof?.............Ventshades that's what it was!.................................hmm I still feel an exception lurking.

..............DAMN I FORGOT TO GET THE TRUCK!............................

Edited by 98silverpathy

i agree go with the ARB....(btw we have to meet up again sometime, i just got my manual swap done, along with picking up an ARB (bullbar) on ebay from a guy locally :))

otherwise, sweet parts list....hows the hunt going on another pathy???

My dealer insists that I wait until March--preferably around april to get my rig and gaurntees me a sweet price once this ice and snow is gone!

sounds good, sucks that you have to wait tho!!!!

oh well i hope its worth it man, and good call on the parts build up!!!

I am trying to find a 2003 R50 (SE) with about 35-40K for around 11K...hence waiting until there is no more snow or threats of it anyway...and people want cars not 4x4's...this drops the price as well as there will be a fresh influx of 2004's coming off leases soon...this will also help lower the price of the 03....waiting is just part of the game..........the tough part!

you're gonna run true duals on an R50? is there room underneath for that? No reason for an overpriced crossover pipe if you dont have true dual exhaust after it.

A lot of people have run true duals. It's not that hard, there is ALWAYS room :beer: .

I am trying to find a 2003 R50 (SE) with about 35-40K for around 11K...hence waiting until there is no more snow or threats of it anyway...and people want cars not 4x4's...this drops the price as well as there will be a fresh influx of 2004's coming off leases soon...this will also help lower the price of the 03....waiting is just part of the game..........the tough part!

Its nice that you have a dealer thats willing to give you that kind of advice. Most dealers would want you to buy ASAP if they know that the price will be less in a month! :)

Chris, you're trying to find an '03 for 11k? I hope your dealer is incredibly generous or at the very least a family friend, even with snow letting up I doubt you're going to be that lucky. I paid $16,500 for my '02 SE (last year) w/ 40K on the odo and that was a Godsend at the time.

But if you manage, I'm incredibly jealous B)

Edited by navygz19