getting my lift

xkrewx

Once I get the money from selling my hardbody, on Friday, I'll be ordering an AC lift as well. I don't do a lot of off roading but my suspension is shot and I want a more aggresive look and some added space for my current 31"s for when I do go. I was probably going to go with the Rancho 5000 shocks/struts combo. Anyone have input on that combo?

I am contemplating lift as well.

I don't know if i want to go prado or springs... i want to keep the cv's intact, and my current BS on 16x8 rims is 3.75"

Would just a 4" prado lift look too high for 31.6" tires?

I ran around on bald 265/75/16s ATs for awhile and it didn't look horrible. The height really wasn't bad but the stance was a little narrow from the back. Then again, that's with stock wheels.

Hmmm. Thats the same wheel size I have, but my rims are 1" wider than OEM 16x7... mine are 16x8 with the same backspacing so they stick out exactly 1 inch more....

i think that it would look ok with the prado. Im going to get it and I hope it looks ok because I only have 4" bs on 17x7" rims and 265/75/16s I like how the stance is now but when them tires wear out (if they ever do, they really show no signs of wear and I drive alot :) ) I think im going to get the same make of rim as I have now, but in a 15x8 with 3.75" bs and 33x12.5 or 11.5

ps, get the prado and take pics so I can see what I want to do lol :D