Nismo Seats?

NismoSkyZ

It's a crap shoot not knowing what the undercarriage of the seats are like. They make no claim as to what they fit - and there is no brand, like a recaro model number, to cross reference. I think you'll be on your own to fab brackets, and that means you may not retain full adjustability.

they are not a true NISMO part - they stitch TRD or MOPAR or anything else in that space. Also, what is PVC Leather? I'd say they are vinyl seats, not leather. They look cool, but the foam may compress in 90 days and then you're sitting on hard plastic. I'd say it's a pretty risky purchase, but you may get lucky?

Let us know how it works out.

did you notice that the shipping costs more than the seats?

Why would you want fake nismo seats?

People inflate shipping costs all the time on ebay. Mostly because Ebay only takes their fees out from the final bid NOT including shipping. Thats why you'll see tons of auctions on Ebay with a .01 Buy Now and 24.99 shipping cost...Item probably costs 20 bucks and they are only getting charged the Ebay fees based on the .01 final bid. I believe it works out to be 3-5% of .01. :rolleyes:

They are very comfy...a friend of mine had racing seats in his car and they were ooh so comfy. I love the feeling with those seats - you feel like they are hugging you. Just wondering if they work or not and how much fabbing has to be done.

pvc is just that, fake leather. I work at a interior factory for nissan. It is pvc leather which is on the upper of the door. (the leather feeling thing that the window seal is on.) It is also called pef. But I have no idea what that stands for...

cheap racing seats are just that, cheap. I've been on cross country trips in Sparco & Recaro seats...my ass was just as happy as can be, but I had to drive a friends car to texas from NM...about 7 hours..and he had a cheapy pep boys seat...needless to say my ass was not as happy as it was with the more expensive seat. So do what you want, but if your butt will thankyou for spending a few extra dollars if you ever have to be in the seat for more than a few hours.