What CD is in your player?

nige

Jack Johnson all the way. In my 6 CD changer, at least half are from different shows all over. And tomorrow his new album comes out!!!! :beer:  -bounce-  -bounce-  -bounce-

Jack Johnson is cool. Gotta be in the mellow mood to listen to him though.

Yup fo sho. B) Or love the Hawaiian way of life, like me. :)

good choice! :cool2:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. American Idiot is the best rock album I've heard in a long time. What's your favorite track? Mine would have to be Holiday.

Holiday is real good, I scream that one out at some pretty high volumes. People next to me at a stop light must laugh. The whole CD gets me in an aggressive mood. The "F" word is very well placed through out the album. I turn it up when Holiday starts, then I find I don't turn it back down. Song after song, it ripps.

Favouite, hard to say, I really like the 2 rock opera songs. The long ones that are like 12 mins long. For me, it's "THEE CD" of the 21 century so far. If you like rock, go and get it. Don't just listen to it once, give it 5 spins and you be hooked.

American Idiot is a solid album, had it for a bit now. Black Eyed Peas "Elephunk" is a soon-to-be classic rolling around in both of our rides. At this very moment is an oh-so-classic burned cd of N2Deep and DJ Quik ala 1992. But next week could very well be the Beach Boys, CCR, or Zep tearing up my fantastic 1200 watts or so. I will tear up 98% of the Pathy's on the street, and will bow with respect to the rest. :X

• 4 weeks later...

Tupac! Tupac!! Tupac!!! It's gotta be Tupac! B)

I've got all his CDs, and I'm currently listening to his newest album "Loyal To The Game" but don't peg me for some kind of poser just because I like rap. I'm also into metal, techno, and all the older rock like AC/DC

. :aok::P

my tape deck has John Prine in it, the CD player I think is empty, but last I remember it was the Best of the Cure.

Edited by Pezzy

Got a random Metallica disc in there for the (very rare) moments when XM radio is unavailable (deep canyons with walls on south side).

XM is alternated between Fred, Ethel, and the reggae channel - except when my wife is on board when it gets switched to Top Tracks.

Right now I'v got the jank walkman to cassette adapter set up :P

Anyway the last cd I was listening to was Motorhead - The Best of Motorhead Vol. 2

Also on constant rotation are:

Rancid - ...And out Came the Wolves - and their self titled cd

Flogging Molly - Within a Mile of Home

Dropkick Murphies - Do or Die - The Gangs All Here

Rob Zombie - Past, Present, and Future

Metallica - Black Album - Master of Puppets

Devil Driver - Devil Driver

A metal mix cd I created with White Zombie, Superjoint Ritual, Static X and others.

I have 6 CD's in my changer. I can't remember what they were because it's been for every since I could play them. Bose 6 disc changers are crap. Not only can I not play them, but I can't get them to eject and my favorite Lucero cd is in there. I'm just a little bitter. pssd

I just took out the Grosse Point soundtrack, Souxie and the Banshees, Cake, an 80's mix, Tom Waits Rain Dog and another mix disc.

Replaced them with David Bowie's Hunky Dory, U2 Boy, String Cheese Incident, and a couple of other mix discs...

Can you tell I'm almost 40?

Guest BoyWander

With my fancy pants Alpine iPod adapter and 20Gb of music, you'd think I'd listen to more than Fluke, Leftfield, Tricky and Steinski...

I've been listen to Lil Jon since I got my new woofer... It hits better than any other CD I have... :D I've also got Sublime, Tool, Cypress Hill, and lots of WinMX and Kazaa custom mixes in country, rap, classic rock, alternative, metal, punk... Everything but oldies and classical... B)

Dave Matthews Band - Listener Supported

Deftones - White Pony

Foo Fighters - The Colour And The Shape

Led Zeppelin CD's 1 - 3

Megadeth - Countdown to Extinction

N.W.A. N.W.A.: Greatest Hits

Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble - SRV Disks 1-3

Sublime - Second Hand Smoke

A song for every occasion!