AC lift pics

GrnMchn

Just freakin gorgeous! The work it takes putting the lift on is sooo worth it!!! That things looks killer I can't wait to get me new R50!!!

***************edit*******I think your gears are mentioned on a label inside the door jambs...this is the way it worked on the first gen R50...resource: Vengeful!! (*thanks Dan)

Edited by 98silverpathy

Look's awesome!!! You may have just inspired me to keep my Pathy around for a while longer!

FWIW, A note about the gearing...

For 2002, the only gear ratio available was 4.363:1. That was for the 2wd or 4wd, A/T or M/T, SE or LE (no XE in '02).

Will the 4:6somethings gears fit in a 3.5 R50? I assume the carrier is the same unless the bearings were beefed up for the new engine.

Thanks for the posative compliments, there are still a few things to do. Tint, subwoofer, gears, and maybe some engine work if I can find parts.

I have the 4:6 gears, I guess i figured you had them. I wouldnt think that there would be a huge difference. I hate how high my rpms are on the interstate anyways. In low range though, I have all the power I could ever want.

Just freakin gorgeous! The work it takes putting the lift on is sooo worth it!!!  That things looks killer I can't wait to get me new R50!!!

Hmmm so your getting another R50!??? sssh

That pathy looks sick I really like the front end of the 99+ models. Anyway killer ride! :clap:

another R50.....oh yeah!

I can't wait, I haven't even test drove one just so I can stay level headed about the bills I need to pay off first!!! Lol...I am sure I will pest the sheesh out of everyone after I get mine with all the crazy stuff I go sticking on it!! Lol WAVEY

Edited by 98silverpathy