What did you guys get out of the AC lift?

nissandoms47

Well i just installed my AC coils today with a 1 inch front spacer that was on my old OME lift. I have no idea how much lift i got out of it. But its frickin huge. From the center hub to the fender lip the front is sitting at 24" and the back is sitting at 25". I have to go pick up some hubs now because if i try to drive it my CVs just pop and bind and who knows. But it still looks cool. Tyler (entrophy) said wait about a month or two for the coils to settle. It kinda sucks i couldnt go take it on a full test drive. Oh well.

hmmm been a while since I did my lift... was maybe 2.5" lift in the front, and closer to 3" in the back... the front has sagged quite a bit since, I have the alwasy sexy tow truck look going on.

I dont know what i got out of mine when i did it but it looked closer to 4" all the way around! The springs were soooo stiff and all i did was bounce around! My struts popped every bump and then a month or 2 later I was maybe 2" all the way around. You know that since your cvs grind now, even when they settle, they will still be able to grind offroad because they will still be able to extend to that positon. I figured you did, but you just might consider sansing them...

they grind because i have a 1 inch front spacer, but oh well i have life time CVs. the outer boot on one of my CVs already popped off from driving 20 feet!. I dont really wanna replace it cause its under warrenty ill probably just get a new clamp. And they're brand new. but i picked up some warns today so that'll hold me off until they settle.

I did my AC lift about 6 months ago and got at least 3" out of it without a strut spacer. It has not really sagged any noticeable amount yet. When I placed my order for the lift kit it took 8-9 days to arrive. I got the lifting coils, Rancho Struts and Bilstein Shocks. I have since gone to 33x9.5 BFG tires and my R-50 will go any where I want and most places I should not.