I need evereyone to update their Profiles

MrJim

I have put a lot of time and effort into NPORA and these forums. I have spent a little time today taking a look at everyone's profiles and was dissappointed to see that few of you bother to fill out the information about what you drive, the area that you live, your age group, etc. This is not very personal info. It is not like it is asking you for your home address and phone numbers, or your social security numbers, but it makes our site more substantial to be able to browse your basic information when you see a member that has a nice photo or something else that prompts you to take a look at their profile. Then you see a bunch of blank spaces.

I realize that not everyone has AIM, ICQ, etc. and I am not even talking about that stuff. I am simply asking that you complete the information about you and your rig.

Please take a minute, go to the link at the top of the page that says, "My Controls", then click on "edit profile info". :blink:

Thanks for your cooperation... B)

I know that many have all of this in order all ready, but many more have just ignored it all and only put in the minimum that it would allow.

Thanks,

Jim

• 1 year later...