2007 Picnic @the Mall Nissan Meet, Turnersville NJ

blink32

Found this on another messageboard I troll. If this isn't appropriate feel free to delete but its open to ALL Nissans. Turnersville, NJ @ Turnersville Nissan. They are likely to be handing out the 2degree timing advance for free or at-least at reduced cost.

http://www.clubtitan.org/forums/showthread.php?t=24164

"2007 Picnic at the Mall Nissan Meet

Ok Guys, it's that time again, we need to start getting the Biggest North East Meet Palnned for this Year, a few things to note about this year.

The Event will be Held at our Nissan of Turnersville Location, but this time it will be in Front of the Dealership, This way the Parts Boutique will only be a few steps away, instead of last years shuttle system.

I will Conact Nissan North America, as soon as we can get some dates Offered, and see what they will be willing to do again, I know some of you Talked with Mark Last Year, and he was really hyped about the possibilities of this Meet.

I would hpoe to AT LEAST Double the attendance of last year, I had a lot of Guys say they really wished they would have went, well here's your chance to get the timing down.

I will contact my Vendors, and You guys know that I have the BEST Raffles! There will be all kinds of Giveaways and of course we can get the Timing Advance Booth going, as well as some new surprises.

This was a HUGE Success last year, and I hope that you guys will help me spread the word, this will be a NISSAN Meet, not just a Titan Meet but you guys are always the largest group in attendance, and of course that will be of consideration when we ask our vendors for some freebies.

I need Dates, I was looking around the beginning of June, before it gets too Hot.

Also out New TEST Track is Completed, I don't think the off road track will be done by then, but that is also a Possibility.

Maybe we can combine a Paragon Meet or something too, but of course I would want the Picnic at the Mall to be the Showcase Event.

Let me hear your Input... I want Ideas, Dates, and if you know of a Vendor who might want ot be Involved, Call them up, give them my number, I am always open to Bring on Other Vendors for Exposure.

I also need to know what companies you would like to see there, we have time to contact them, and see if they can send a Represenative out.

Ok Guys, I leave this you, make me proud!

PF

Brian

www.yournissanparts.com "