New sound coming from my engine....

SaKaNa

OK, so I took a drive over to 7-11 tonight, and its fairly cold and humid tonight. When I got back home, I got out of my pathy with it still on, and noticed this almost whirring sound coming from it, like a belt or pulley..

But I DID use a decent ammount of belt conditioner.. wait, now that I think about it, its probably the belt going to the alternator slipping non-stop, I definitely need to tighten that.

MOVING ON TO MY OTHER NEW SOUND...

When I'm at warm-idle and just touch the gas real quick, I hear a click from my fuse/relay box area in my engine... WTF is this?

ALSO... knocking sound when I turn... bad cv joint?

The clicking is probably a bad cv or tie rod. The noise when you give it gas, if its coming from your relay box, i dont know how your really hearing it over your enging if its a relay engaging, but its possible that maybe a relay engages when the throttle is opened. I hear some sort or a click sometimes when i give it gas. I hear a similar noise in my dads surbuban too. I dont know if its the same noise but i just worte it off as something the tq converter does and im not alarmed by the noise im getting. I dont know what yours sounds like but i probable wouldnt be worried unless it sounds bad. Sorry, I probably didnt help but I hope I might have.

I changed all my belts besides my ps belt 1 time. They all seemed bad besides that one when I was getting a constant noise. Then I had to take off all my belts and replace that one and it fixed it. I feel that once they need dressing, they need replacing. Try that.

My alternator belt slips like its got some a grease coating on the belt and pulley, its insane. I'll be cruising down the road and realize my headlights and cluster lighting is really dim, I'll shift into N and floor it into the red, and with a loud screech it catches again and everything gets bright again... I just dont know how to tighten it :|

But I DID spray all the belts down the other day, I figured, its getting colder out, better do it just to be safe.

turn the engine off and rock the steering wheel. is there a knocking noise? if so your tie rod is most likely causing that knocking noise when you turn. as for the whirring. i get that to but thats my ps pump dying.

Yeppers, every time I rock it back and forth I get that sound. So, I should probably stop going over speedbumps at 35-40mph eh?

I looked at it and it doesnt look damaged at all, so what are we looking at here? Something I can leave for a while? If i keep my music up like I always do, I dont even notice it!

... the knocking I'm thinking i s a CV joint, or some brushing somewhere, its only when I go over really uneven pavement or turn abruptly...

I had a similar situation and mine turned out to be the front swaybar links... they were relatively inexpensive and even my dealer way out here in the middle of BFE had them in stock and said it was quite common. The way to find out is to push up on the swaybar ends and look for movement in the joints... if either end of the link moves then the link is bad.