Hello my other home!

Slick

WAVEY hello to all my fellow brits. :beer: i am british/irish and spent 13 years with my family in the midlands (banbury, Oxon) before i was dumb enuff to move back to the states.. i REALLY miss england :sniff:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Slick, really like the 4"SL with 3"BL. Looks fantastic. How does it run? Did you have any probs with the body lift going in? I hear there's problems with the T-case shifter. I want to do a BL pretty soon so looking for advice.

I'm a Brit too, exiled Cornishman actually. Miss me pasties, clotted cream and good beer!! But I've got theonly Pathfinder I've seen with a Kernow Cornish flag decal on the back in Canada!!

Hey Slick, really like the 4"SL with 3"BL. Looks fantastic. How does it run? Did you have any probs with the body lift going in? I hear there's problems with the T-case shifter. I want to do a BL pretty soon so looking for advice.

I'm a Brit too, exiled Cornishman actually. Miss me pasties, clotted cream and good beer!! But I've got theonly Pathfinder I've seen with a Kernow Cornish flag decal on the back in Canada!!

:clap:WAVEY i am from the midlands. whole family on dad's side from banbury, oxfordshire... all but 1 uncle still live in banbury :blink: (i have 100+ cousins/second cousins)

i actually cheated, i bought king caca like that sssh i got him soooo cheap..... he has a 4" trail amster susp lift and 3" BL, and 33" cooper discoverer's that need replacing, and i wheeled him first time last week and my GAWD! 4lo all day and aired down to 20psi and he went EVERYWHERE i pointed him without any problems. -bounce- i was VERY impressed.... and he did it with ease. good ground clearance, beefy parts and funny enough, i think he's more comfy OFF road than ON :blink: very smooth off road. broke the rear sway bar (see pics n vids section) and lost a mud flapper and blew a collector gasket, but all in all a greatd ay out and and vurry impressed. *starts planning mini me's lift*

i know in the garage section, the "how to's" there is a write up on how to install a 3" BL.. and ask aaron about the susp lift, or casey T.... thomas has the 3" calmini SL. :beer:

i would KILL for a good savloy n chips... *drools*

Edited by Slick