LEGAL Places to Wheel

vengeful

i am setting up a place in germansville pa by bake oven knob.. 25 per vehicle 67.8 acres, rocks mud make your own trails whatever... trying to get going by saturday jan 23 2010 please let me know if intersted i can be reached at Anthony8797@yahoo.com

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Figured I would put up a few places here in oregon on the list. I am only going to add places I have wheeled at and I can find links for there are many more here in oregon.

Trask

sand lake

south millican

Oregon dunes

noonday trail

mcgrew trail

browns camp

Edit sorry about that didn't notice it was in north east states are when posted.

Edited by BoneZ

• 2 years later...

Wharton State Forest is a lot of fun for trail riding, plus there is the sand, blueberry mud, yellow clay, cranberry bogs, just have to remember that Pine goes up quick, so put the ashtray to use if your a smoker. There is Plenty of trails and hills that is for sure.

Wharton State Forest is a lot of fun for trail riding, plus there is the sand, blueberry mud, yellow clay, cranberry bogs, just have to remember that Pine goes up quick, so put the ashtray to use if your a smoker. There is Plenty of trails and hills that is for sure.

So your aloud to take trucks back into there still? I didn't see anything on there website stating you can take trucks back there. That's cool because I don't live to far from there so I may take a ride out that way.

• 2 weeks later...