'95 Pathfinder XE. $500

booniel

Hello to all. I'm glad to say I've purchased my first pathfinder. Been in love with them since I was a kid, finally got one of my own.

Couldn't pass up at a deal of $500. Needed brake lines, apparently a manifold, then realised the nuts just needed torquing, welded new supports in over the rear rails, they were rusted. Total cost....$800 and it's on the road. Only 135KM, runs like a dream. Just keeps on impressing me more and more.

Just thinking of what I'm gonna do to it to make it the ultimate offroader.

I've been out offroading with it once so far. Me and 8 Jeeps. Every jeep was quite impressed at what it did stock, with crappy tires.

Just gotta Say I love you Pathfinder.........

Dan

I live just outside of Kitchener, Ontario. Do a lot of 4X4ing up in northern ontario though. Mainly in the winter trying to get to the snowmobile trail.....

Nice deal booniel. I also have a 95 XE and live in Kitchener. Good to have another local on here! :beer:

Nice deal booniel. I also have a 95 XE and live in Kitchener. Good to have another local on here! :beer:

Is that your pathy on the truck of the month, January....

If so, Nice RIG.

Know of any good spots around here. I've got a few regional roads that are pretty fun out near linwood and some local pits.

• 3 weeks later...
welded new supports in over the rear rails, they were rusted. Total cost....$800 and it's on the road.

What do you mean by new supports? I right now am currently repairing my severly rusted frame and could use some pointers.

thanks

az

Welcome to NPORA. And you can have some of the snow that is still at my house. Been there for like a week. Usually in Colorado it snows then melts within a couple of days now it is turning to ice and it is not as much fun.

Welcome to NPORA. And you can have some of the snow that is still at my house. Been there for like a week. Usually in Colorado it snows then melts within a couple of days now it is turning to ice and it is not as much fun.

Welcome WAVEY Did anyone mention Cambelt or Oil cooler? :takebow:

What do you mean by new supports? I right now am currently repairing my severly rusted frame and could use some pointers.

thanks

az

I'd love to give you pointer's, except I paid a buddy $300 to do it for me.

I'll see if I can't find out form him what he did though. Cause it looks really good.