WHAT!

milehighcowboy

• 3 weeks later...

sorry i forgot about this topic, i live out by the stadium now as well, now that the weathers getting better we should meet sometime and go up to kelly flats or seven mile road. For all of those in fort collins we should get togther and compare rigs.

damn guys we need to do kelly flats for sure. and my auto to manual conversion is almost done just got to get the old tranny out and new one in everything else is all done. any one want to lend a hand with this last straight away? beer and pizza.......

Glad to see this thread has finally been revisited. I agree all us Ft. Collins people need to get together to meet.(And anybody else who wants to come up!!) I am definetely down for a flowers, seven mile, or kelly flats run sometime soon. I am planning a MOD day possibly at my house real soon as I am going to be installing an electric fan and will need some help with it as I am an electric tard. I am on another board called Roninwheelers.com and some of those guys I think are planning on coming over so I want to extend the invite to whoever wants to come over. I am not too sure of the date yet but I am thinking early April. I will keep you guys updated.

If I can then I am there. To be honest thought I have like no free-time at all now that I have a family. I told Milehigh that I could help him with his repairs but I honestly just do not have time to work on even my own truck. But as I have said before I want to have a mod day sometime soon so that we can all meet. Plus I just got my e-fan in the mail and need to install it. I will need some help as I have no idea how to wire it up. :wacko:

This information is important to us 4-wheelers. Let's be heard. I am up for a road trip to attend one of these meetings.

COLORADO--Grand Mesa, Uncompahgre and Gunnison National Forests Release Proposed Land Management Plan

Mar 25, 2007

By: BlueRibbon Coalition

BLUERIBBON COALITION ACTION ALERT!

We just got word that Charlie Richmond, Forest Supervisor for the Grand Mesa, Uncompahgre and Gunnison National Forests (GMUG)has announced the release of the Forest's proposed Land Management Plan (Forest Plan).

The public will have 90 days to comment on the proposed Plan and the associated documents once the Notice of Availability is published in the Grand Junction Daily Sentinel (Newspaper of Record). A Notice of Availability will also be published in the Federal Register.

Five public open-house style meetings will be held in a variety of locations across the forest to provide information and a forum to ask and answer questions. Each meeting will be held between 5:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. and will include a brief plan overview presentation followed by an open house forum. Please plan to attend one of the following meetings:

Hotchkiss, April 12 (Thursday), 5:30-8:30 pm

Hotchkiss Public Library, First and Main

Norwood, April 17 (Tuesday), 5:30-8:30 pm

Norwood Community Center, 1670 Naturita

Montrose, April 19 (Thursday), 5:30-8:30 pm

Montrose Pavilion, Pavilion Way

Grand Junction, April 25 (Wednesday) 5:30-8:30 pm

Country Inn of America, 718 Horizon Way

Gunnison, April 26 (Thursday), 5:30-8:30 pm

Gunnison County Fairgrounds-Multi-Purpose Room

275 South Spruce, Gunnison

The proposed Plan, Comprehensive Evaluation Report (CER) and additional information is available on the Forest's Website at: www.fs.fed.us/r2/gmug/policy/plan_rev.

BRC will be working with the Colorado Off-Highway Vehicle Coalition and other Western Colorado groups to fully analyze the new plans impact on recreational access. It's likely we'll issue another Action Alert with a more detailed analysis.

In the meantime, you can send any comments you might have to:

GMUG Forest Plan Revision Team

2250 Hwy 50

Delta, Colorado 81416

Comments by email (with your mailing and contact information) should be sent to: R2_GMUG_planning@fs.fed.us.

Thanks in advance for your support,

Brian Hawthorne

BlueRibbon Coalition

208-237-1008 ext 102