VA, Report!

vengeful

All you crazy Virginia types....check in. Real first name, where are you, what you driving?

Dan, Arlington (near DC), 99 old-R50.

I'll be moving back to Arl in just under 2 weeks, and going back to school in NY a week later. I dunno if I'll be around Thanksgiving weekend, but around Christmas definitely. We should have an NPORA run in VA sometime.

Dave, Cameron, where are you guys?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

paul  from newport news. i am thinking about making a run this weekend up to shoe creek with a few friends if anyone wants to go. Check out VAXC alot of good people on that forum

Paul, I hang around VAXC about as much as you hang around here. I agree, it's a great site with lot's of info. and some really cool people as well! We should meet up sometime, head to the bombing range or something...

Edited by navygz19

Sounds good...have you met up with Brandon (OBXBeachPathy) before? There's been a few times we were going to meet, never did it though. I'm dying to see his rig in person...said he just put some 33's on it.

soooo...anybody gonna get involved in all the 400th anniversary stuff next year? I'm actually looking forward to it...I guess it's one of the few perks of living in this state :lol: Can't imagine trying to drive anywhere remotely close to W-burg is going to be anything short of impossible!

Paul your gonna kill me I spent the day @ Corolla bombing around in the...well a little bit of...mud there was. Got to test out the tires (they're great)

Was that you that had called me? When I got service again I saw a # I think was yours. My bad man, my cell spent the day mostly turned off. Next weekend maybe, I'd like to head down again, or to the range, or Shoe Creek...or something.

Brandon, when are you gonna post pics? BS w/o them you know :D:D sssh

*Edit* Darn it I think that's when u said you were gonna get the sliders right?

Edited by navygz19