R50 in insurance commercial!

SaKaNa

Yeah Ive seen it too, theres one where it turns in front of a car and crashes and another where it just drives bye and then another where its the focus of attention. I bet the one that crashed will never drive straight again though.

yea i know! I did this to my 300zx (well i was going to post a pic but dont have one on the computer, just imagine a 96 clean as hell with the sued and leather interior, cams and dual cold air intakes turned into a bananna! A tree just jumped out in front of me!) and then got this truck. Then the first week i had it some jackoff slamed on his brakes in front of me and put another one on my record! I went 4 years of driving with nothing on my record and had 2 at faults in 1 month! And Im 20 and a guy! Look at the plus side, at least i dont have to lug around a big wallett :angry:

Its the commercial where "Absolutely nothing happened", as the narrator says.

The one with the interior shot with the Mom and her child?

Notice how it switches to a '90's Explorer tan cloth interior for an interior photo? I'd be pissed if I had an R50 still, with Allstate or whomever making people think that a Pathfinder has the interior of an Exploder! P...