oooh oohh... me me me... pick me!

k9sar

i did the monthly trailride at paragon last month only pathy there. Im in northeast NJ. Just got a beach buggy pass for the jersey shore so from sept-may you can go from normandy beach- past seaside to island beach state park somewhere around there its a dover pass only ran 10 bucks for the season. Made the pathy feel like it had 10hp though.

scott

Im from springfield, about 15 miles south of philly. Right now I am going to college in York, near Lancaster. If anybody knows any trails near either of those place please let me know :)

Cant make it this Saturday, it would be nice if you posted the next planned meet in this forum :) Also, im just stock, am I still capable? I've wheeled before just not in huge parks like this. thanks

This run was organized through NIORA. You might consider popping over there as another source of trail runs. Being that the N in NIORA stands for Northeast, they have a lot of local stuff going on up here.

Both Paragon and Rausch Creek have stock-friendly trails. Actually, it was just recently that I did the poor-man's lift and threw on a set of skid plates.

www.paragonap.com has alot to offer even stock truck. I just did the october monthly trailride and didn't clunk once. can't say the same for the ram behind me or the FJ 2 cars in front of me though. Im basically stock 92 SE pathy with 31's JGC springs and cranked bars. Even a stock xe would be fine. A stock liberty diesel was there nuff said!

Scott

• 4 weeks later...