headers?

Jarsiff

I was wondering if anyone has entertained the thought of using 350Z/G35 stock or aftermarket headers in a custom exhaust setup? have any of you ever compared specs or pictures? what about the shorty headers for the 3.5 altima or maxima? was going over my "wish list" with a friend in chat and we started talking about it. just curious.... discuss :)

lol I guess so, before I got this I drove a 2k xterra which felt pretty doggy, then an 02 xterra S/C which was cool but over priced (19+) then I found this for 15k. I'm not really going for super power numbers or anything its just one of the things i'd like to be able to do. The K&N intake with a dry filter instead of the oily one and a full exhaust to compliment my lift and accessories :D

not to mention how hard they would be to install on a r50! I bet a $100 you would have to drop the front subframe! I bet you cant even get to the pre cats without unbolting the subframe. Just go cat back and forget about the hedders. I hate being the person to say dont do what you want to do in a thred where you ask how, not can I, but you would be better of power wise to just get cams and a ecu upgrade.

lol well i'd rather mess with trying to get headers on than pulling heads....unless i'm already in there anyways ;) I was really only throwing it out there to see if anyone else had started to do the homework on this, if I get to the point where I have some cash for it, I might try to test fit something when i actually do get the exhaust going and if something does work out i'll definately let you guys know :)