A/C Lift plus Strut Spacers - Problems?

RWC5S2

Short version is I did the 2" A/C lift and now want to add some strut spacers for my 03 Pathy. I need to ask a few technical questions from all you well versed Nissan folks. OME said I coud stack them but have to get new #8 bolts. In other listings I have seen that folks have stacked 2 spacers to get another 1" in the front. Here is the questiion. If I add 1 or 2 of the OME spacers how will it affect the down travel of the strut. Will I bottom out way to easy? Will it adversely affect the up travel and I guess, is it worth it overall. Lastly, does any one know what size bolts I need? I plan to try to build a front bumper for the rig and really could use the extra height to off set the added weight of a steel bumper.

I did this on my 03 but I used 3 spacers stacked. You'll need that many to get the 1" you want. I used 3/8"x2 1/2" grade 8 bolts. I have the OME lift and have not had any bottoming issues but I don't think my lift is as tall as yours is. I would put manual lockouts on to keep from wearing out your cv joint's. I did and it helped me get anoyher mile or two in gas milage.

Edited by kevs03pathy