oh my god..

mikemike

That crap is such a crock of s-it. We had photo radar here in BC but it would not hold up in the courts. It is no longer a problem here in BC. It's been scrapped. It's easy to say don't speed, not so easily done every minute of every day. Everyone at one time or another gets slightly distracted, or is late for a meeting, or your kid who needs stitches. You can try your darnest to be the world's best driver but that darn photo is still going to show up in your mail box one day. And you'll be furious.

Edited by keithb7

charlotte does taht...just out of a huge van...and they have signs posted for speed limit enforced by photo...right now thats "unconstitutional" or something so they cant use the redlight or speed cameras...but the speed 1's are easy...if u dont see a big white van continue to haul ass...

I read in the paper that the OPP (Ontario Provincial Police) just got themselves a new airplane and will be patrolling the 401 for speeders and hunting for weed crops in the cornfields. It's great to see my tax money going towards catching REAL criminals :angry:

y'all should come to california :blink:

I remember when they started putting dummy CHP cars out on the roads in San Diego. They would just park a marked car out on the Highway to try and keep people honest, because everyone slows down when they see the PoPo.

That is actually a peeve of mine, people going the speed limit see a cop and decide to slam on their brakes :wacko::angry: